Thread: how to cast Experimantal Plague cure

Default how to cast Experimantal Plague cure

I 'm standing strait on top of the victim in the tower of healing i have the plague proximity going. every 10 seconds. of which it is 7 seconds active.

when it is extive ( on my site of the atlantic) i pres the button on which i have the spell in the hot bar.
    now the first thing happens is that i get a message You do not have the required components to use the experimental plague cure.

second thing that can happen is that actions can get hanged up, firstly sowing nothing but if i changed the target to one of the souls outside. and cast spirit bolt on it i get to see a symbol of a arrow pointing in to the bottom right and the collour is white.

My primairy diagnostics is i think that the spell casting last to long so i get that the riquired plague proximity isn't there any more

I have seen nothing in connection to spell components for this spell as for yet.

Default Re: how to cast Experimantal Plague cure

Ok i have found it and its the timing with plague proximity. only if you cast it ad the end of a plaque proximity duration. so ad the end of the spell the next plague proximity is extive it works. starting it ad the de beginning of plaue proximity. it end when plague proximity is gone and it goes compleat haywire.

Quest step requires to be close enough of the victim to receive the augmentation consumed by the spell: "Use the Experimental Plague Cure on a victim found in the tower (you will need to be close enough to them)".

AS i stated i was standing on top od the sick person. the problem was not the distance but the time a spell takes and the time the buf of being close to the sick persone last. there is a time between the repeats of this buf even if standing ontop tof the sick person. If your spel end in this time then it fails. and the fail is quite dramatic in it effects.

Thread Information