one is that my aura of health III is coming back as illustrious stand IV and has as effect Illustrious stand IV as effect. I think I also don't get healing from it, at least not that a saw bid difficult under combat conditions this was ad about 21:45 UK time and no healing also no healing in the reports from Aura of health.

the second is a mysterious bug
I was fighting ( ad about 16:00-18:00 UK time) project x with both marbled and oldin. I had on both a violet damage crystal nature active.
marbled was attacking with normal claw attack and oldin with improved spirit bold V of accuratie. now neither of these did damage even in the period the shield was not up. the casting of a triple volcano ( both of marble and oldin) did do damage and this damage was not healed away.

I asked if there was a know bug with project x and aratan saw the same thing happening only when he changed to a spirit damaging crystal we go damage in and also for me that did work.

before reporting this I did another try ad project x and now everything was working normal my nature attacks did damage for both oldin spirit spell( when shield was down and marbleds claw attack)

before reporting this i did an other try ad project x and now everthing was working nomal my nature attackes did demage afor both oldin spirit spell( when shield was down and marbleds claw atack)