Thread: two bugs

Default two bugs

one is that my aura of health III is coming back as illustrious stand IV and has as effect Illustrious stand IV as effect. I think I also don't get healing from it, at least not that a saw bid difficult under combat conditions this was ad about 21:45 UK time and no healing also no healing in the reports from Aura of health.

the second is a mysterious bug
    I was fighting ( ad about 16:00-18:00 UK time) project x with both marbled and oldin. I had on both a violet damage crystal nature active.
    marbled was attacking with normal claw attack and oldin with improved spirit bold V of accuratie. now neither of these did damage even in the period the shield was not up. the casting of a triple volcano ( both of marble and oldin) did do damage and this damage was not healed away.

I asked if there was a know bug with project x and aratan saw the same thing happening only when he changed to a spirit damaging crystal we go damage in and also for me that did work.

before reporting this I did another try ad project x and now everything was working normal my nature attacks did damage for both oldin spirit spell( when shield was down and marbleds claw attack)

before reporting this i did an other try ad project x and now everthing was working nomal my nature attackes did demage afor both oldin spirit spell( when shield was down and marbleds claw atack)

Default Re: two bugs

after restart and check program and clearing cash the aura of health is working back to normal

but the threat modifiers are not forking i had a long suspision that the modifier for healer was not working i get far to often selected for attacking.
    But to day i was trying to do memory elial put protection on marbled so that is threat + 800% oldin is threat -50% marbled started casting spells and oldin stater casting spell then i needed to do healing and Elial attacked Oldin full out ( three attacks i could take)

that the healer is not working is along suspicion working with marbled and oldin in tandem, ad the moment the standard damage out put of marbled is larger then oldins with out healing ad ( except for aura of health II) all and oldin is attacked about 1 in 3. healing doesn't lead to target changes. marbled is normaly the opener so that is also not the reason.

But that oldin (as healer) was attacked while marbled had protection going did prove to me that something is wrong.

ok two more bugs although i have the feeling one a veriant on the projext x bug.

marble was not able to do damage with an improved spirit bolt of accuracy ( scorned and extra dagame) while under influence of an energy crystal when project X shield is down.

the socond i was not able to trade a not applied fallen Paladin ally to oldin while it give only limitation once applied can not be traded. ( Oldin hasn't finisched the first quest of fallen adventurer.)

keep on adding to the list of bugs small and big.

I noticed that after reset all groupings were ad least double sized, after they were once killed they will/have gotten back to normal size, not to much of a problem except if you just could handle the groups you have to wait till someone else kills them, or get help.

the second one Pawnbroker Danaos in delgarath is not selling Niatha's blessing VI ( nither for Oldin nor marbled)

marble was not able to do damage with an improved spirit bolt of accuracy ( scorned and extra dagame) while under influence of an energy crystal when project X shield is down.
    With or without a damage crystal, Spirit Bolts deas ethereal damage. Automatons are immune to ethereal damage.

the second one Pawnbroker Danaos in delgarath is not selling Niatha's blessing VI ( nither for Oldin nor marbled)
    Fixed.

[QUOTE=Sherimar Truthspeaker;323387]With or without a damage crystal, Spirit Bolts deas ethereal damage. Automatons are immune to ethereal damage.

than the error was that ad the beginning spirit bolds ( with nature crystal) were doing damage, this was ad least checked ad two or three ocations. See also first report.

I did check a couple of time later (after repoort) and the spiritbolts ( with electric crystals) didn't do damage ( as you said the shouldn't)

I think its not the nature of chrystal that changed this.

Thanks for the answer.

Four this time
    1) Danaos still hasn't got Niatha's blessing.
    2) the radius of Scorch from Fafnir the Defiler is larger then the circle tell, got hit by it clearly outside the circle
    3) being late for grouping on an epic sometime after joining you can get loot and quest reward sometimes you can't got cut short on that one on the queen. ( had galderos hart going)
    4) groupings after restart normal are bigger then they should be

Danaos' fix isn't on Live shards yet: it's for next Delta.

both Seliena the Brilliant and Shadow Dragon have a bug in them that they can stop combat half way though and start curing as if they are out of combat.
    this happens when they are with in attack range or ad least close to it and to attacking group if fully one not on objects.

if you run away out of range they will start to follow and combat is back on as normal, so it clearly some loop they end up in during a seldom used attack.

also she shadow dragon has a long respawn time of 15 min+

was doing falgut to day and both marlbed and oldin
    Didn't get a epic token from the loot.
    As this is the first time i no token least on both characters, I got the feeling its a bug

Thread Information