Thread: Talk to the Team: Combat Overhaul

Default Talk to the Team: Combat Overhaul

You can use this thread to ask questions, provide feedback and generally discuss the combat overhaul. Or you can join us on the discord channel in the #combat-overhaul channel to talk about it. What is the overhaul? You can read about it here: https://tinyurl.com/3faeyec8
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Combat Overhaul

first of all

changing the system this drestically will give a greater chaos then brexit. it will be years before every things will be balanced out. and I really mean Years about 3 i think with hard work and focus. adusting formulae then all the skills and then monsters and then formulae again and skills again and monster again etc. getting the mayory of all monsters updated, alone will be a years work.

secondly i think the way armor migration is planned to be implemented will give a huge increase in damage taken. I think ad the moment with equal levels and good/max armor about 10% of less of the damage comes trough with the new system if more like 50% by rough estemate. this will mean that evasion/blocking/parry will be the only live savers. and triple auch when they fail.

Thread Information