Thread: Returning player... Hello!... Where do i begin?

Somewhere in Istaria chasing butterflies or prowling the deadlands, getting into mischief.

Default Returning player... Hello!... Where do i begin?

Greetings!

I wanted to take a moment to reintroduce myself, especially since I've returned to Istaria after a significant absence. It's truly wonderful to be back and to observe all the changes that have taken place in the game since I last logged in, which was in 2017.

My journey in Istaria began on March 3, 2011. Time flies, doesn't it? Back then, you might remember me by the name of Alphiner, my inaugural dragon character. My adventures in the game have been punctuated by several breaks, mostly due to my high school commitments. In 2017, I returned as Sacoridia, my golden girl, and after a period away, here I am again, ready to dive back in and catch up on all that I've missed.

In my earlier days, I was a member and eventually the last remaining participant in the Guild Dragon Souls. Subsequently, I transitioned to Crimson Dawn, which has since been rebranded as Scarlet Dawn, alongside a few smaller guilds as I navigated my journey to find the path that felt most aligned to me.

What has changed for me? I've discovered my true calling in life - my purpose is to bridge the gap between people and our shared history, which I'm doing as an archival officer in my state's archives. Encircled by ancient records, books, and maps, located in light-sensitive rooms that stay cloaked in darkness until you make your presence known, and enveloped by dust that softly tells you tales of yesteryears, it's the perfect setting.... almost too perfect, perhaps, for a cozy nap...Zzzzz.

It's a pleasure to meet everyone here, and if we have crossed paths in the past, I must apologize as my memory isn't what it used to be. I retain only fragments of those times, but despite this, I want to extend a warm hello once again.

My thanks and greetings,
    ~ Sacoridia ~
    Last edited by Pallas Galadris Eru; March 8th, 2024 at 09:31 AM.
    ~ Sacoridia & Anakis ~
    Encircled by ancient records, books, and maps, located in light-sensitive rooms that stay cloaked in darkness until you make your presence known, and enveloped by dust that softly tells tales of yesteryears, it presents the ideal ambience...almost too idyllic, perhaps, for a tranquil nap... Zzzzz.

Default Re: Returning player... Hello!... Where do i begin?

Welcome back to Istaria. Enjoy your stay with us!

cheers

Welcome back! Enjoy your time with us!

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information