Thread: An Animal Sidekick

Default An Animal Sidekick

The title said it all,

(1. I would love to see daimonds, monkeys, eagles, owls, rats, cats, dogs, bats, dophins. The player would have a better choice of daimonds depending on it's lvl.

(2. When and or if they do implament jungles and dense patches of wildlife, I would like to see some tree creatures, tigers, panthers, undead monkey (no joke...) and other creatures.

Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default Re: An Animal Sidekick

Yes i have always thought that animal taming would be a big boost for HZ, its probably a big implemntation job though unfortunately, but eh they arent gonna get anywhere if they only stick to simple things = P

As far as more new animals, i totally agree, especially the undead monkies!

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

An excellent idea for Rangers and Druids (nature themed) and Mages (Wizards, Conjurers) only. Would be consistent with animal companions for "nature lovers" in other games - WOW, NWN - and magical familiars.

However, due to multiclassing . . . well seems all would qualify. That doesn't seem right. Perhaps as a reward to minimal multiclassing as the characters are more "nature" or "arcane" focused. Now that would work.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

you could set the familiars to be non-masterable so they could only summon the creature when in that school

Maybe, I thought it could be givin to players at lvl 1 and you can change it, then when you reach lvl 30, you have to chose what it will be for the rest of your game. Sweet...
    Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

i think hasia made the best point altho itd bring alot of druids/rangers/mage classes to the game LOL yay let the dps ensue ^_^

Thread Information