Thread: Imperial Tasks and a hint of something in the works for blighted things.

Default Imperial Tasks and a hint of something in the works for blighted things.

I had a ticket essentially complaining/reporting (depends on your take hehe) about the current tasks. We get only the 'Craft 35' orbs quest after a certain point and it Still says how many lore tokens we are not getting. I'm still not happy with getting the few copper as opposed to the actual lore tokens for my other classes but at least some variety is a welcome change. It'll give us a few opportunities for a bit of an easier time with XP at any rate:

---

I have fixed the quest text so that it no longer states you are being given 4 imperial lore tokens. The XP as with every crafting quest is designed so that after a certain number of times the amount you receive drops. In the case of this quest it is 4000xp for the first ten times you do it and then 2000 afterwards.

There were other quests listed for Enchanters and I have activated those for the trainer to give out. Constructing spheres and sources.

Sincerely,

Amon Gwareth

Horizons Customer Support
    ---

No problem at all. There are others, the blighted quests, but we have other plans for those.

Sincerely,

Amon Gwareth
    -----

BTW, they have been doing a KICK ****** job at getting to and fixing ticketed issues lately. I remember a time before the mass layoffs where tickets would languish for weeks on end to be closed mysteriously. KUDOS AMON!

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Halah

Default Re: Imperial Tasks and a hint of something in the works for blighted things.

Thanks for this information.Good to hear we're getting some variety in quests.

Now if only the trainer can sell transmutation formulas....

Default Re: Imperial Tasks and a hint of something in the works for blighted things.

I have not had any need to look for transmute forms, were they not on the lorekeepers?

On the plus side, NOONE wants the Expert/Master transmutes. There are very few chanters on Chaos working regularly enough to even want the form for parlour tricks. I've been picking them up for about 5-15s.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Boryon

That's cos no builders are insane enough to do tier VI building until they are optimal at such works. That takes either a complete set of +building skill gear (not easy - I'm working on it atm) or waiting until the level cap is raised, at which point we'll probably have all the processing forms/resources in-game anyway.

Boryon

Thread Information