Thread: New to this shard

SkinnY

Default New to this shard

and this game, so, hey.

also i'm looking for a guild if there are any? it's getting pretty lonly with nobody around :/

Default Re: New to this shard

There are many, many guilds on Order! You can find some guild introductions in another section of the forum. Of course, I am partial to Strata, which is my guild. If you would like to talk to us, you can join our chat channel which is cleverly called Strata Recruitment. If you're not familiar with the chat channels, right click on any chat window and go to search player chat channels, or something like that, highlight the one or ones you want and click "join". Hope you enjoy the game, I have been playing it for more than a year now, since Beta.

Cixi
    Gnome of Order Shard
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Hey welcome mate... glad to see new people in Istaria.. I suggest joining marketplace channel.. you can interact with many people there and they can help you out in your needs..
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Welcome to Order master Skinny..I am sure with some nosing around you can find a guild which meets your needs. If not, I happen to know of a few, and would be happy to point you in the right direction..[;)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

hey if you whant look me up im saphire
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Thread Information