Thread: Come one, come all! Wings 'N Things hosts a Lunus RoP quest!

Default Come one, come all! Wings 'N Things hosts a Lunus RoP quest!

Hi folks :)

Well, we're going on a month old here, I suppose it's time we introduced ourselves.Wings 'N Things isall about having fun and helping each other grow and progress in whatever skills you fancy.

Currently we are planning a big Lunus RoP ceremony where we have several hatchlings that will be undergoing this quest all at once. If you are interested in joining us for this event, please send me a PM so I can fill you in on what you will need and keep you inforned as to when we will be holding this event. This goes for adventurers as well as dragons. We hope to make this a fun and exciting quest for everyone who will be involved!

You don't need to join the guild for this event, though we welcome new comers :)

If you are already part of a guild and would like to participateand/or have hatchlings that would like to participate in the RoP with us, we'd be happy to have you all along!

~Jazmynn

PS, You'll find us on the Chaos server

Default Re: Come one, come all! Wings 'N Things hosts a Lunus RoP quest!

Way to go your at your one month mark and still strong and members are still having fun. Sounds like your guild will be around for a long time[:D].

Default Re: Come one, come all! Wings 'N Things hosts a Lunus RoP quest!

Thank you Ragon! :)

~Jaz

Thread Information