Thread: Another Quick resource pricing poll...

Default Another Quick resource pricing poll...

Greetings Folks!

I hate to do this to everyone again, but it seems to be a good time for it since we no longer have Tazoon, and the economy has gotten a chance to work on itself a bit since the merger.

How much are people charging for your resources and what shard are you on?

Do things like spools sell now?

I know construction has gone up a LOT from what they were premerger on bounty. To the tune of 1s/Tier, before they were quite a bit less (on chaos of course).

I have seen some prices which were to me, well... incredible. Bright orbs selling for 100-300c? Was that someone just 'holding' orbs or was that for real? Glowings are almost non existant, but I see them for 100-300c as well.I think the main 'problem' is that ifpriced too low they get bought up in bulk and used for construction, when the person making the resource might be able touse it themselves to reap alarger profit.

Any thoughts?

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Boryon

Default Re: Another Quick resource pricing poll...

I haven't been keeping an eye on costs atm (been too busy grinding cash for my tier V suit), but on Unity, mithril bars and shining orbs go for 100c each.

Boryon

Another update, I've been polling some of the stores, keep in mind these are mid week prices. Weekends are best prices since everyone restocks.

Havn't seen many dims or pales.
    Glowings I see from about 50c
    Brights 100-300c (storage prices?), I have been putting them on for ~65c
    Shinings about 100c if available at all.

Saw a few flax and cedar tannins for like 10c

Granite, 30c
    Marble, 100c

Any
    -HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Well.. I try to sell my wares for approx 2-4 times what the Pawns will buy them for(when the pawns is empty of the item). So... Brights would go from 48-96c each in my book.. depending on if I really wanted to vault them or if I wanted to sell them. That goes with all the resources I refine. If I'm crafting directly for someone, I try to sell for 1.5 times what the Pawns will buy for.. or so.. depending on the difficulty of obtaining the resource. Brights would prolly go for 1.5x but Silk would go for about 2-2.5x each, because ya gotta fight all them spidies.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information