Thread: -=New World Order=-

Default -=New World Order=-

Hey all its your favorite dwarf :P

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am the guildmaster of New World Order and we are looking for new members to join us..

Ifyou tired of being in a guild that does nothing for you/where you cant even find a hunting partner?that is totally inactive? is made up of a bunch of low lvls? Well, if you are---you would be really happy with my guild.. Right now we consist of 13 very active/very strong members and we would like that number to grow..

Main requirements are lvl 80 in adv or craft..if you are looking for a new family let me know... [H]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Default Re: -=New World Order=-

^ Bump

Make that 20 [B]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Chiyuu

New World Order really is a great guild. Not since beta have I been so happy in a guild. In the couple days I've been with them, not once has there been a time where at least 1 other member wasn't online. Every time I turn around, there's a hunt going on, and levels are to be had in great abundance. If you're looking for a great time for the "less-noob" player, this is definently the right guild.

We are still recruiting and growing strong.. if you are interested contact me for more info [B]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

^Bump

28 active members now.. We are still recruiting.. 7 spots left for those who are still interested in joining... send me a tell in game! [B]
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Tira lArc

Quote from Sig above: 'Future king of Istaria'

Oh?

Surely you mean 'Emperor' ?

<quiet smile>

Viho11

Frons!!!

Your still here after all these years my good friend? I thought I would take a look at the forums to see if I still recognize some names. And who do i see? That surly dwarf who made the finest weapons in the land. I hope things are well with you.

Viho Iomar
    In the past and always - 100 Guardian

Ummm.. take a look at the date of his last post.

He may still be lurking somewhere out there, but he's not been around much for many months.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If you click the link of his name, you pull up some pertinent info. Looks like he's been here in the forums up until the end of August, so he may still be around.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Viho11

Sorry!

I got so excited to see a familiar name I forgot to look at the date. My bad! Looks like he posted at the end of Aug., so he may be lurking around. Thanks.

Viho

Quote Originally Posted by Viho11
    Sorry!

I got so excited to see a familiar name I forgot to look at the date. My bad! Looks like he posted at the end of Aug., so he may be lurking around. Thanks.

Viho
    He may be lurking around the forums but he is no longer in the game. I think we might see him if they put the pvp arenas in though.

Incidentally NWO is no more. I closed the doors on the guild a month or so ago.

Thread Information