Thread: The Truth behind the Gypsies

Default The Truth behind the Gypsies

I have been doin' some ponderin' over a mug or two of me finest and I started gittin' a mite suspicious about some things. Namely them Gypsies up around Bristugo!

See, the truth is the Vielo are in league with the WA. How else did the WA finance their experiments in them new Blighty Anchors. Developin that technology must have cost them a bundle of golds and who do ya think payed fer it? Hmmm? Us! We pay fer it everytime we buy somethin' from them Gypsies.

Yer wonderin' how ol' Bori knows these things?Well answer these questions.

Where did they come from? I heard from out east.

Where do they git all them things? The formulas? I never seen a Veilo out huntin'!

What do they do with all the coin we give 'em? I see they have not fixed up Bristugo lately! Nope. Can't even pave the road into Dalymoond!

They had them Regal weapon parts at one time. Didn't the WA steal them from them draggy graves in Dralk? So how did them Gypsies git their hands on them?

They had the power to merge the worlds with that Novo device and make them Novo resources. How come they don't show us them formulas? We did the work fer them and built the Novos. Ever wonder why none of us can remember how we made all them gizmos that went into that machine?

Who gave 'em the right to squat in Bristugo? Hmmm? I don't see no plot stone or any deed sayin' they made a deal with the Empire for that right! But we have to pay good hard earned coin for a place to call home! There be some skullduggery goin' on fer sure! They even booted the Old frail focus trainer out of his home! Poor guy is livin' out under a tree!

See. We been buyin' up stuff from them and are we any further ahead in our fight against the Withered forces? Nope! No sirree! In fact they just keep gittin' tuffer all the time while we merrily buy more and more from their Gypsy friends to finance their war machines!

There be somethin' dark and spooky about them Gypsies. I don't trust them one little bit. What are they going to sucker us in wth next? Hmmmm? Beware!
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Default Re: The Truth behind the Gypsies

I knew it! Its now painstackingly clear. The Vielo are the agents of the Lich King who is in turn in league with the Maggot Lord....aka...Dennison Jadefellow. Who at this moment is incognito in Dalimond building his army of soul fragment powered super maggots. Tremble in the night for the end is nigh!
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

gopher65

I knew that Dennison fellow was up to no good with his hoard of Soul Frags and Gruok Bristels! Not to mention all those maggot hides. hmmmmmm....

I just wonder where all that money goes, I mean even WA, what do they do with money?

Horizons Empire

Maybethere is a yet to discover undead orevil raceacross the deep waters or maybe even in the darker places of the Istarian mainlanditself...
    The planet is large and my instinct tells me the WA cannot get so many troops without a decent unknown supply of arms and able corpses.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

*sits in the grass, sipping tea and stringing his bow*
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

LOL, I think Bori and PJ have hit it right on the top of the nail!

Nice read! [:D]
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

********, I think you're right! Your logic's so sharp that for a moment I almost mistook you for a dragon! The accumulated evidence paints a very ugly scene indeed: we have been the instruments of our own destrucion. I did one idly wonder where the Vielo got their regal parts from, but failed to connect the dots so to speak.

After reading your report, I almost took off right there to fly and raze Bristugo to the ground. Then I realized the Elders of Dralk wouldn't let me burn down Imperial property - to which we are bound by a treaty - without consequences. Plus the folk of Chiconis would be complaining about dead nakas again.

Next I though of poisoning their water well (the effects of dragon blood are known amongst your kind, yes?) but I couldn't recall if the town had one. Those things are so tiny they generally escape my attention. And again, our brethren in Chiconis would complain about a townful of corpses, and the stench they made. Winds are westerly in that region, you see.

So now I've settled to a more.... compatible... plan. It'll take roughly from five to five and half centuries, but that should see the Vielo driven to extinction. They'll bother us no more after that and the Withered Aegis will have their source of gold cut off for good.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Allthough this is hardly my concern, as I do not frequent those gypsies, I do not believe it to be an important issue at all. If they're in league with the Aegis, let them be so, it will only be their downfall in the end.

Istaria will find a way to return the balance to our world. When the Aegis arrived, she gave us the Gift. With these gypsies, the Aegis have yet again thrown the balance, so I am certain that we will see some reaction from the Gods. There have already now been rumours about adventurers claiming powerful weapons and armors from the Aegis - equipment they spent our gold to get.

Let the gypsies in peace - at least right now we get reagents, formulas and other wonderful things we need instead of useless coins. What would we do with those coins anyhow? Throw a coin at a zombie and it will keep attacking, but use a magic weapon and it will fall.
    The Aegis may have the gold, but we have the skill, the weapons and the armorsto stop anything they throw at us.

Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Thread Information