Thread: What's out there....

Default What's out there....

I hae a 60 something adv dragon, and I was wondering what is out there that would build up my hoard, and my gold?

Default Re: What's out there....

Dont know about whats there to build up hoard, as far as i know none of the mobs drop the hoard items yet.. but guroks drop money, go give them a try
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Krakoa

Not sure if you are aware, but all Trophy items (appear as Simple Items in your Inventory) are hoardable! For instance - ice ogre bludgenor is worth107 hoard points. [8-|]

whoops forgot about them..
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Hoardables have been dropping on Order.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Well are they still droping for bipeds or are dragons included now?

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

I'm on Order and haven't seen a hoardable drop since the merge. However, I do see them on consigners so either people are still selling stuff they got before the merge or they're dropping somewhere.

If they are ONLY dropping for bipeds (they have code which prevents them for dropping if a dragon loots) I'm going to get a bit upset.

the new mobs do not drop hoardable items (ie coffers, bells, crowns, etc.). So its not really possible to hoard from them just from drops.

You can hoard trophy tokens. Also if you craft you can hoard scales, spells, tools, weapons, armor, potions, etc.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

EyeJon Toothas

My dorf buddy killed a satyr something at the tunnelleading to the portal to Satyr Island. He received a gold coffer!

This was yesterday, Sunday, 24 October 2004

:o Im on chaos and I get bells from lvl 6 zombies in new brom... Treants dropped septers... Theyre out there, less of a rate of dropping I guess...

lvl 24/20 drag.
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    the new mobs do not drop hoardable items (ie coffers, bells, crowns, etc.). So its not really possible to hoard from them just from drops.
    I'm not sure that's true. I had assumed it was true until last weekend, while I was grinding for my lvl 100 Dragon Adventurer, someone in my group looted a royal scepter off of a dead Purple Necrofly. Now, before you get excited, that's one drop in the amount of time it took me to do 6 levels. Had four master construction forms and four dye techs drop in the same amount of time. "Too Rare" is the word that comes to mind.

Zipidy Doda

WEll on Chaos i was fighting lvl 50 goelms in trandalar and got 7 gold coffers and got an itm that was worth 25,000 hoard, i think, but on chaos named creatures dropgoodhoard stuff to i aslo got ALOT of hoardable items when the druids attacked chiconis well for all i know hoardable items get droped all the time on chaos

Thug

Yea umm.. this stuff was posted like 6 months ago before the new Hvs came out ;)

Thread Information