Thread: Master forms.

Hex

Default Master forms.

This may have already been asked and I apologize if it has but I havent seen it. Since there are already Master forms for construction are there any plans for the Master proccessing forms? It really doesnt make sense to have on without the other. Transmutating takes the already painful proccess of building and multiplies it by atleast 10. And if they are to be introduced will it be soon, or should I just take down the framework for my expert shop and put up a Jman one?

Default Re: Master forms.

The lvl cap raise to 120 will be post-January (no definate ETA has been given tho ugh). So my guess is that the forms will come out with the raise.

Question here is, do you want to wait for the processing forms, and resources for that matter (or transmute), for that +25 skill(s) the Expert shop will give over the Jman?
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Hex

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    The lvl cap raise to 120 will be post-January (no definate ETA has been given tho ugh). So my guess is that the forms will come out with the raise.

Question here is, do you want to wait for the processing forms, and resources for that matter (or transmute), for that +25 skill(s) the Expert shop will give over the Jman?
    Then the answer is no, I dont want to wait :p, I just dont understand why they even released the master construction forms without the proccessing forms ? wny not just wait for the cap raise like all the others?

I guess so that there *is* a possible way to do Expert construction. Even though it is the most tedious and time consuming way possible.

Imo, there are alot more things on the list with a higher priority, i.e. AROP, lairs, bug fixes,etc.

Another thing.. All of the Master resources are not in-game yet. So even if we had the Master Metal Processing formulae, it would be completely useless (unless you used the bonus Adamantium rarely given by hacking at a Mithril node).
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Brambles

Some tier VI resources are available, travertine, thornwood etc. It would be nice to at least make some inroads in those areas in the meantime.

Expert Transmutation = Master Processed Resources
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Thread Information