Thread: To the people that do not play Horizons........

Default To the people that do not play Horizons........

What would bring you back? What can AE or Tulga, whoever, add to the game to make it better in your eyes?
    Bite the Kitty!!

Archion13

Default Re: To the people that do not play Horizons........

Maybe a new launcher that would let alot of people play. If they fixed or did half the ******** they said they were gonna do almost a year ago. They promised alot of ******** in the last year, and from what i've heard, they've done none of it. They've updated SOME things, but nothing they promised. And we give our money to these lieing steal sons of.... and you know where i'm going with this.

Carmen

*cough**cough* lets keep this civil ok, done been ninja modded already.....[:P]
    Bite the Kitty!!

Windzor

The desperation in the email from DB actually got me thinkin of coming back. He painted a pretty picture about all the wonderful fixes, changes and additions that are now in game. I always thought that HZ had a ton of potential but as just about all MMORPGs, they go live WAY too soon with too much left undone. As a result HZ lost a very very large chunk of thier playerbase, including me. I played a dragon and got totally fed up with over 50% of the dragon quests either not operational or just plain bugged. Also the extreme lack of techs that can be placed on scales and dragon spells didnt improve my mood either. The whole horde idea i liked but trying to keep a horde of substantial size was practically impossible since lairs werent in game. When dragon hoards are very large, the rate at which they drop was exceedingly frustrating. Soooooo, DB as i said painted this wonderful picture about how much the game has improved so I decided to try her out again........and well, I still have yet to even be able to make an account or reactivate my old account. Things like links not working, CD keys invalid, my info already in database and cant be used again, blah blah blah. Beggin people to come back and then leaving it so it is practically impossible to make an account isnt a very good idea..... IMHO of course

Windzor

bigswifty

in total agreement on that point.

it seems all too easy for bowman to overstate the facts, and that would be one of the primary reasons I left in the first place.

in all the the translation of his note would be:

please come back and gamble your non-refundable 12 bucks on our game, we realy fixed the stuff this time..honest injun.

riiight...

* good lord.. how old is that forum filter dictionary? it blocked i n j u n ?

didnt that word fall out of use as a slur in like the late 1800's?

Drachnyen

im giving the 7 days a shot.. to be honest im not all that impressed. some new mobs, some new quests, same old bugs and annoyances..

today i ported to south tazoon, only to fall into the floor up to my neck.. and constanly jumping without me telling it to jump. so since i was moving, it wouldn't let me recall. i couldn't move forwards, yet for some reason i could go backwards.. go figure. so i had to jump/walk backwards up the nearby stairs to get on some solid surface so i could then recall. finaly going BACK to tazoon ( thankfully not becoming part of the city's foundation this time) in order to talk to the QM to finish a craft quest, only to have the QM stare and wave at me, then turn away never intiating a convo with me!!

i wasn't going to log off because i dreaded having to go through the login screen.. if you want to call it that, again. forcing me to use IE, which i initaily had set for NO program to ever use.. I would wipe off my computer completly if it weren't for the fact that windows throws a hissy fit if you try to

i want a REAL login window, no browers crap. i want those graphical errors fixed, I WANT THINGS TO WORK! I shouldn't have to quest for the work arounds for the quests im trying to finish... bascialy I want all the things that bowman said were fixed in his email TO BE FIXED!. no more talk, just get it done already. seeing and dealing with the same BS as I did in beta is beyond frustrating. thsi stuff should be done by now.. I don't care if you have 1000 new quests and hundreads of new mobs if i can't ever see them because all they are is a shadow on the ground because the graphics info won't load properly, or I lag out before gettign to them because the city i just ported to dumped hordes of crap through a memory leak and im lagged to all h.ell

Archion13

Drachnyen, i agree with you 100%. I think its time David Bowmen did a little ****** kissing. Maybe licking if he thinks this ******** for a game is gonna last much longer. It only lasted this long due to hardcore players who got addicted when the promises were ripe and believable. Suckers!

Carmen

Drachnyen

iv always liked the concept of this game. even after bowman took over i liked the premis it was going on. but what i see before me is no where close to what it should be.. i still feel like im beta testing. Im' considering maybe giving this a full month of honest play time to really see if thigns have changed, and if things are as good as some of the other players here say they are.

Every action has a reason behind it. Bowman sent out those emails for a reason. Now its jsut a mater of determining whether that reason was to grab a few extra quick bucks, or if theres a real change that is going to occur.

I can only hope for the latter.. and be assured that the first one is at least in part...

Soulfyre

*blank stare and obligatory eyeroll at one unable to post civilly*

I suddenly realize the one thing I miss most about Tazoon.com..

*mourns the loss of the green button.. sniff*

Thread Information