Thread: How do you make the "Server reset the connection" stop happening during a download?

Gbanoz

Default How do you make the "Server reset the connection" stop happening during a download?

Every time I try to download the patch I get the server reset the connection message as it disconnects me from the patcher after a few minutes of downloading.

Am I doing something wrong? I've never had this problem before, but now it just boots me after 1-2MB of download - and it doesnt even show that 1-2mb I downloaded as being deducted from the 40mb total download when I start patcher to download again.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Default Re: How do you make the "Server reset the connection" stop happening during a download?

Well, finally I read that someone else is having this problem besides me. Phew!
    Ever since the merge 9 out of 10 times when I download the patch I get this.
    I have been about 40 minutes so far attempting the third times now to download the update.
    I have to let it rescan the files every time.
    This is really getting to me because I dread this every Tuesday and I guess every other day because one don't know when a hot fix will be applied.
    Someone please get to this problem soon because I cannot take much more of this......every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flachette

Default Re: How do you make the "Server reset the connection" stop happening during a download?

same problem here, I cannot get it downloaded at all after about 50 attempts

Thread Information