Thread: Small Plots?

Default Small Plots?

During my recent journeys through the lands of Istaria, I have notice a very verylarge amount of unowned small plots (atleast on Chaos). I'm not for sure if this due to the size of these plots being undesirable or if there is just not enough players on the shard to take up ownership of these plots, or most likely a combination of both. I do know that these small plots are everywhere unowned, and due to the size of plot structure footprints there is not much you can really build on them.

So, my suggestion is, why don't you combine two small plots to make a larger one in these areas that are filled with anoverwhelming amountunowned small plots, then maybe people (like myself and my friends) would be more then happy to purchase them :). It just seems to me that these small plots are for the most part a waste of spaceat this given time in the state of the game. I'm not saying get rid of all of them, because I'm sure many like them and the price,but it seems to me that we don't need the amount we have atm.

Just a thought :)
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Small Plots?

I've seen them also.

Seems it would be in the Empire's best interest those become owned . . . so their prices should be lowered. Perhaps then a typical level 20 characters could start affording some. Also, with construction expenses being higher (around 300 cp to 500 cp + skill of unit), it is getting more expensive putting buildings on that plot.

Plot + construction is getting more expensive. AE could lower the plot price a small amount, maybe by 10%
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information