Thread: IF i come back , will my dragon still be there?

Default IF i come back , will my dragon still be there?

I was on Shadow, I hear its gone now. Moved to another server. Question is, Will my Adult Dragon be in my account still? I don't want to start over on him considering how long it took me to get to that level.

Also, Do things decay yet? fall appart? whatever you wanna call it. I couldnt stand to see things never break. Just not reality, and made it difficult to craft things and make money

Default Re: IF i come back , will my dragon still be there?

All of your characters should have been transfered fully: exp, inventory etcetera. If you had a plot, it may have been repossed depending on how long ago you quit. If it was recently you may have been awarded a plot token to use in the ongoing auction.

At the moment nothing breaks although rumors abound about item decay for tier 6 items (not ingame)
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

yep it will be there :)

I hope its not just tier 6 stuff. Should be everything, 1 on up. That way people will have to make lower level items. When i left, it was difficult to get any lower items without making it yourself. Buying them was near impossible.

I believe tier 6 stuff will have special attibutes, and that tier 6 won't be like any other tier ;) We'll see though... item decay on everything would make sense and be nice! I think its funny.. I have some old weapons I used over and over and they are as good as new.. now.. that doesn't make sense!

TRYING TO GET BACK! can't get patched:(

Blue_Moonrider

Are you getting any specific errors on that or is it just refusing to patch up and taking forever. If you have been gone a really long time the patch may be huge.

Drach,

I have the game installed on two partitions on my PC. I logged in with a partition that I haven't used since March and it took 15 minutes to patch on cable. There is a tremendous amount of data to patch if you have been away for a long period.

Are you receiving any errors or just lengthy patching?
    Play nice and show some class
    www.theamazonbasin.com

Thread Information