Thread: Tools Skill Cap

Annick

Default Tools Skill Cap

Since you have added caps to T4 tools, how about adjusting the optimum skill required for "stuff"? I didn't level two crafts to 100 so I would once again not be able to make T4 resources on optimum (875 skill required / 850 capped tools). And no, T5 tools so I can work T4 resources don't strike me as particularly attractive...

Default Re: Tools Skill Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Annick
    Since you have added caps to T4 tools, how about adjusting the optimum skill required for "stuff"? I didn't level two crafts to 100 so I would once again not be able to make T4 resources on optimum (875 skill required / 850 capped tools). And no, T5 tools so I can work T4 resources don't strike me as particularly attractive...
    Talk about completely ridiculous - give you access to T5 resources, remove the ability of T4 tools to work...but supply no T5 tools !

Glad Im only T2/3 at the moment [8-|]
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Moving to mith tools should not be a big deal. Clearly you should already have some if you have leveled to 100 in two crafts. Mith tools are inexpensive now, and should be freely available.

Now if the real difficulty is teching mith tools, to replace teched cobalt tools, you have my sympathy. I think the teching changes (even after the adjustments) are still a bit much, given the extreme rarity of tech drops.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Annick

Lower level tier resources hit optimum on x50 and not x75; looks to me like somebody fell asleep at the spreadsheet.

Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a higher level T4 chest armor piece, dyed, double T3 (!) teched with (the now capped) T4 tools.

Thread Information