Thread: Crafter's Alliance on Chaos is Recruiting!

Default Crafter's Alliance on Chaos is Recruiting!

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/spacer.gif[/img] Crafter's Alliance is a guild mostly of crafters/construction workers. We do have guild hunts every Friday night to break up the monotony. We welcome all races and schools.

If you want power leveling in adventuring or crafting, our guild is not for you. We mostly keep each other company while we pursue our individual endeavors. But we do come together for construction and help each other out with components and resources where needed, such as spools for our tinker, etc.

So if you like crafting more than adventuring and like to chat with a bunch of wild and kooky peeps, we are the guild for you. The average age is 30, so the chat is mature. So if you are too young to curse, our guild is probably not right for you. If you are a prude or offend easily, our guild is probably not right for you.

If you are interested, please introduce yourself in our forum at http://gedweb.net/crafters.htm or message myself or one of our other officers ingame. Our officers are Cynberly, Ravenhart, toruman, Gothaen, Wylliam, Gwendelle, Zedius, Efton, Evilfud and Matahari. If you dont see any of us on, message anyone in the guild to see when we are expected on.

Thanks,
    Cynberly

Default Re: Crafter's Alliance on Chaos is Recruiting!

bump

I am a returning player ( last time was in October for a bit) and this time I was lucky enough to get invited into Crafters Alliance...great bunch of people !!! [:D][:D]
    "Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to
    die tomorrow." - Mahatma Gandhi

Sarraa of Fire
    Willoe Wisp
    Monique_Twilight Meowna

Chaos Server

bump

Noodle

I have to say that these are some of the best folks I have met in this game. Always willing to help... and always friendly... and above all... they make the game so much more enjoyable to play!!

Still going strong! We were recently joined by a bunch of great folks from the guild known as D'Illuminati. With them came the communities Sakon and Back Bay. We are getting new members all the time and also welcoming back returning members. Glad to have you all with us!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedDragoness
    Still going strong! We were recently joined by a bunch of great folks from the guild known as D'Illuminati. With them came the communities Sakon and Back Bay. We are getting new members all the time and also welcoming back returning members. Glad to have you all with us!!
    So thats what happend to D'Illuminati. All of a sudden I stopped seeing their guild name around, was curious about that.

Anywho, love Sakon. That j-man scholar shop is extremely helpful to me. Thanks guys! = )
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

The guild leader left the game and some of the remaining members joined our guild. I thinka good number of players stopped playing as well.

Crafter's Alliance is still going strong! Gwendelle Ravenflight is the GM now; Quianna Talon, Elren Sigurdson, Daeron Elendil, and Kix Keel are the officers.

The core aspects of the guild remain the same; we don't PL, but we do help each other on quests, with comps and gear, etc., and tend to socialize as we go about our various crafting and hunting, with usually ~5-15 members on at any given time.

Our level range also remains as wide as ever, from single digits to level 100's.

-Gremblthrg

Hi i see some of you around.Do you have a webby site still for info,which global time frame is your most active.i,m looking for a non-levelling craft biased uk time slot guild.
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Crafter's Alliance was dismembered a year or so ago. The members you see running around are a new group of people with the same name.. New guild.. new management. This guild/website is no longer.

Thread Information