Thread: advanced payment warning

Default advanced payment warning

Hello,

It would be great if there would be an advanced warning that payment is due. I can't pay all christmas, because payment was due on the 23rd. Of course, you will say I should have remembered that myself, but if it is possible for a window to pop up saying you cant play till you pay, it is surely possible to have a window popup saying you have to pay cus the current period ends in a week.

Just my 2 cents

Default Re: advanced payment warning

Actually, it would be nice if there were some sort of pre-checking.

My credit card company changed my number so I had to go through getting my billing info changed. Then I messed up a couple times getting it right. I think it's right now but it would be nice if -- in case it's still messed up -- I could get a heads up BEFORE it's down to the wire so that I have a chance to get it fixed before getting turned off.

We are a month on now... and...

Guess...

Really... guess...

Awww, just guess?

YES!! Again will not be able to play cus i gotta pay.... :-(

I really would like to reinforce my point that it would be very welcome if this issue was introduced...

Then again... it would go through the website... and loading the game through the website means my main char doesnt work, so that wouldnt solve it... Some notification in game would be better...

I should think an email notification would not be amiss...especially since it would seem to be less hassle on everyones part, iPay, Horizons, and the customer if everything gets paid on time.

Possibly have it as an option that can be turned on or off and then use an automatic mailer for the submitted list?
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Thread Information