Thread: Where did all the trees go?

Tyveras

Default Where did all the trees go?

After consolidating the shards, all the groves disappeared. Specifically, the blighted cedar groves are gone. In a few cases, the machinery necessary for performing basic craft actions have been eliminated.

For everybody's benefit, can anybody list a handful of spots where normal cedar, elm, and oak are found. Also, list a few spots where the blighted varieties can be found.

Default Re: Where did all the trees go?

Cedar: The beginner islands are probably the best place for this. There is a big cedar forest close to Kion as well though.

Elm: Close to Dalimond (towards Chiconis)

Oak: Mahagra region, outside Heather (reached from New Rach.)

Maple: close to Hartoon Valley (or go out west from Feladan.)

Blighted trees will only spawn if an Anchor is close by.

Cedar: go to pleasant canyon through Bristugo. then go south.

Elm: Elmnic in scorpion island.

Oak: Heather.

don't know about others. just t3 now :)
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

I agree with chiptus here.. to continue his list.

Maple is between Dalimond and Taz, just north of the intercection that joins Felathan and dont remember the dern town name...

Yew is out just east of Harro, also on saratova island... if I remember right.. on the western side.

Thornwood... well thats t6 and ya cant use it yet, but it there are pleanty of thronwood treants out northeast of Lerena and southeast of harro. just outside of the blighted area.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Elm - near Slate Crest. Massive elm trees (which are to elm what a motherlode is to iron) spawn in the forests there. Sometimes there can be 2-3 massive elm trees near each other.

Dunner

Been gone a couple of months...

What happened to the mass of elm that used to spawn around the machine at Elmnic?

Went over to grab my disc and there were only a couple trees. There used to be a forest there, even with multiple gatherers. Seemed awful scarce, did someone forget to replant?

There might be a linked field not too far away. I've seen that happen in other areas.

Hyacinthe

Quote Originally Posted by Dunner
    Been gone a couple of months...

What happened to the mass of elm that used to spawn around the machine at Elmnic?

Went over to grab my disc and there were only a couple trees. There used to be a forest there, even with multiple gatherers. Seemed awful scarce, did someone forget to replant?
    When the portal was added to Elmnic the trees there were spread out all the way around the settlement

Dunner

Thanks for the information. I'll run around some and look for the new groth of trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide
    I agree with chiptus here.. to continue his list.

Maple is between Dalimond and Taz, just north of the intercection that joins Felathan and dont remember the dern town name...

Its Spire's Shadow -- at it is close to the spire...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information