Thread: Can I get this building ingame plz

Default Can I get this building ingame plz

Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Default Re: Can I get this building ingame plz

how'd you do that??
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Boryon

Well, you can get to see the castle bits (and others) when the server has a hiccup while you are selecting a building to add. I've got no idea how Arcat actually managed to place that gatehouse.

Boryon

The bug, is sometimes players can access on their plots the dev's planning menu, arcat could even build such items as the craft centre in kion ie the huge one. Castles will never be ingame as they are anti-world structures ie they would look out of place in the game work.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

That is a shame, castles would be serious fun
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    The bug, is sometimes players can access on their plots the dev's planning menu, arcat could even build such items as the craft centre in kion ie the huge one. Castles will never be ingame as they are anti-world structures ie they would look out of place in the game work.

Bite your tongue! Mr. Bowman did say we will be getting castles this year. :))

Bite your tongue! Mr. Bowman did say we will be getting castles this year. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img])
    And lairs in Dec of 2004.

-Digit Dryad
    Chaos

*wonders if he could manage to build that castle in his small 23*24 plot in morning light*
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Fridlekh

Bits and pieces.

Lairs are pretty much working internally, small interface issues, mostly art assets needing to be created. Must say: "Very neat"

The infrastructure created to allow lairs to be built[modular attachment design] has widespread applications, castles being one of them.

Asset creation is the largest bottleneck. David has requested that tools be made available to the players for the creation and submission of assets to help the community become involved in this process. However, other more pressing matters may delay this until after the new client is out.

Thread Information