Thread: Construction work available

Trinal Thunderpride

Default Construction work available

I recently purchased a plot on Fabric Isle and have plans for building many tiered buildings. There will be Masonry, Enchanting, and Fitting paid work. Naturally I'm going to try to do all the weaving myself, but when that starts to bug me I'll start paying for that as well.

The plot is called Gatherer's Happiness, come check it out.

I'll have more paying jobs available in the next few weeks, but my main priority is to get the pawnbroker up and running.

Trinal Thunderpride

Default Re: Construction work available

Still looking for Dim Essence work to be finished on the Pawnbroker. A few silver for you and he'll be up for everybody. I have coin down on Iron Fitting work and Slate Masonry work on the Beginner Clothworking shop. And I want to thank the generous soul who finished the weaving for me on the other Clothworking shop. You saved me a ton of work.[:D]

Trinal Thunderpride

Times change and this cat can't make up her mind. I've torn down most of the buildings I put up, not too much work was wasted. Either no one cared about the project or people were waiting for me to put money on the right things.[:)]

Currently I've set up the buildings the way I'm pretty sure they're going to stay, and I'll even toss some cash on a few areas to see if I get help. If I don't, no biggie. We're a community and we help each other where we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinal Thunderpride
    Times change and this cat can't make up her mind. I've torn down most of the buildings I put up, not too much work was wasted. Either no one cared about the project or people were waiting for me to put money on the right things.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Heh,I think part ofthe trainingisle should be plot construction. I am not going to even mention how many times I have bulldozed my plot pre/post merge, but there is definatley skill and the first design is rarely the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinal Thunderpride
    Currently I've set up the buildings the way I'm pretty sure they're going to stay, and I'll even toss some cash on a few areas to see if I get help. If I don't, no biggie. We're a community and we help each other where we can.
    It is a thankless job, but pat yourself on the back for anything you do to help the shard. I can't even list the folks I thank mentally everytime I get sandstone from Parsinia, Slate & Granite from Mahagra and Marble from Last Stand. However, they are all appreciated even if unsung and ill-aided.
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Thread Information