Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lava Island tunnel is DONE - Abandoned Isle next..?

Default Re: Lava Island tunnel is DONE - now to the next project...

Blimey folks that was some going as it was only a little over a third done when I logged in the early evening - congratulations to us all.

And thenext project is?

Rainbow

Lady_Freya

Darn. I couldnt log in to help because my Subscription has expired.
    I could have helped that much, because of many Craft Schools, higher Adventure levels or anything.

elevan

Congrats too all the builders/guards and the transporters for completing the tube[Y], shame I couldnt witness the finishing(better luck next time).[:D]

*starts looking for new tunnel/project*[:P]

[Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][<:o)]

Great work!

Good job! :)
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Nice work....and Next!!
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Default Re: Lava Island tunnel

Well done :) Thanks for all who have worked on it
    Any suggest on the next work?
    Building back some towns?

Necarus

Great Project to have been a part of. [:D] As I went to sleep at 3:30 a.m. I dreamt of the Morning Light Defensive Wall....can this be a sign? Is this our new project? [*-)]

Lanfea

it was a great event, having a lot of fun with many people i never had the luck to meet them before. thanks to all. and in the fact that shula suggested this thread for other projects maybe we will group again and finish the gemcutting structure and the ore refinery (allmost 50% finished here and a great place for iron if we are in future need of them) on the tier II island (abandoned island) on the top of the mountain. both needs tier I and II crafting work.

Big gratz to everyone that helped. A truly tremendous achievement in such a short space of time [Y]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Yeah, it was a long day but its done :D if u guys need help at any other event hauling/crafting/killing pm me :D
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

...I've had my eye on the abandoned isle for quite some time...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfea
    it was a great event, having a lot of fun with many people i never had the luck to meet them before. thanks to all. and in the fact that shula suggested this thread for other projects maybe we will group again and finish the gemcutting structure and the ore refinery (allmost 50% finished here and a great place for iron if we are in future need of them) on the tier II island (abandoned island) on the top of the mountain. both needs tier I and II crafting work.

Ystalin

I also vote for the crafting machines on the abandoned island, esp. gemcutters as I have re-discovered my love for shinies again [:P] even if they aren't hoardable.

WOW !!!
    And again, the EU-CommUNITY has proven it's power and team-spirit!

Great work guys.

I'm really glad i gotconvinced by sunuke to help at the tube in clearing the area from the wolfes. Ravager sure gave some DPs to all of us and i was _very_ pleased to see him fall two times when i was there. [H]

Default Re: Lava Island tunnel is DONE - Abandoned Isle next..?

...for some reason, the thread get's bumped way down each time I edit the original post - so here I am again...

I would like to thank the UNITY community for all effort done into making this event such an event as it has been.

I am proud to say EARTH WIND and ICE finally became UNITY.

It was an honour to place the last piece onto the tunnel

I'd like to thank Aerdrie / Shulahravaukar for the original idea and for starting it all.

I'd like to thank Sunuke: hetransformed the idea into a finished tunnel. 21+ hours [O]of devilish work [C].

And (way not alone) to convince menot to quit the game for now and arsed me into ferrying stuff to isle offire for 21 hours [;)] (evil enslaver!!!)

And Ular Naga, Vanaondo, Arcat, She_iceand many others whose names I don't remember because my brain had been zombified [|-)] that made the entire fitting part till to the end, a day long sacrifice doing tier I and II stuff. (If you recall masoneers and fitters names please PM me so I edit and add more).
    In particular I wish to thank those hatchlings who did the grunt part or digging the dirt for hours. May they become magnificent ancients one day.

I'd like to thank my Guildies, Cavalieri D'Istaria, because they joined the event after my "requests" *cracks whip*[H] and helped a lot, most in crafting, some in adventuring. In special mode Felicia, that enchanted the most immense orb quantity I ever saw, for like 18 hours.

And I want to thank the dragons too, like Aolanis andShulahravaukar(long, long hours), Agandir, TRO, Necarus, TheGolden, Daedra, Ystalin, Uroloki, Keiser, Grey_earth (others I forgot, expecially the French dragon with "Dures Escailles" may PM me to be added),because they tirelessly flew the entire tunnel pieces into place (being of that race makes me feeling for them), small and big ones.
    And those like Varaangard and Paradise and Bamm Bamm (he's nota dragon but dug a buttload of essence the same) who humbly dug dim and pale orbs for hours and hours to no end to feed to Felicia and the other enchanters (sorry I forgot all their names except Ron_ice - I was dumbed like a "robot" at the time we did the enchanting part - again if you recall names PM me so I add them).

Or the adventurers that died so many times to defend the building from the heavy assaults of those rabid wolves, Yas'Azhat (for many hours), Sanben, Fhrain who alone guarded the tunnel for hours even when the spawn seemed to be dead and till the end, Isair, Gezsera, Demelza, Onnidrah, TomTom_earthand countless others I'll be glad to name if they PM me.

Following are some screenies I took on the field:

1) Sunuke getting mad being feeded sometimes by 4 dragons at a time.

2) The tunnel is open! We all previously gathered and entered to see what was behind the wall.

3) The cavern interiors. From that one can continue to the opening at the top and go in large gem V and obsidian fields and meet many fire opal golems.

Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Nereya

YAY ! We did it !

Guys n' gals from Unity, I'm proud to be one of your kind [:D]

Iwish i was there for the tunnel grand opening but at least I know some of myfellows iron fitters were there.

A big hug to all the community, especially (if I may) to the members of the nice iron team I humbly worked in,bipeds diggers n' smelters, dragons carriers and Lanfea, our dedicated sheetings crafter.I had a so pleasant time at your side that hours didn't count really,and I enjoyed each minute. Thank you for that !Priceless ![Y]

greetings all abandond island
    oki for me send me info when you want to do waht will try to help

in tier 2 things with jr or hrd

greetings dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

I enjoyed very much being able to contribute some stones and orbs to this project, it was fun! Thanks Vahrokh for putting the pictures up because i'm not big and strong enough (and won't be for a while :-) to have a look at the finished tube myself. Think it was a great team effort! Thanks to all.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Thread Information