Thread: Build #338.1

Fel Tir

Default Build #338.1

ya'll chime in with your experiences.

I have seen thata lot of times when gathering a resource I have to turn slightly before my toon will start the gathering process. Sometimes zooming in 3rd person view too.

Some folks have experienced different issues between combat and crafting associated with free movement turned on and off, to include decreased casting ranges and gathering resources issue. I've always played with free movement so don't know.

Also a note about the running away mobs/toons issue. Certain toons seem to do it more than others. Domtar, Farb and myself have noticed that both Neeyala and Marielle seem to have the run away syndrome in combat.

Hordolin Awanagin

Default Re: Build #338.1

On Jan 5 compared to Jan 4, I seem to be missing attacks ALOT did you guys tweak mob evasion or crossbowman accuracy? new skill between the two dates is Missile Expert (Passive), all ranged attacks do additional damage.

Fel Tir

Since Wednesday, I have been harvesting stonware and essence and have not had to turn slightly to get the process started.

Staff :: Developer

Well we're on build 340.0 (listed as a non-Master build) and I noticed my character misses a LOT more than I'd remembered against mobs that are much higher than my rating (with Aru, as he can't multi-school for rating) using spells.

Hordo, are you seeing this on mobs that are equivilant or lower as well as the ones that are higher than you?
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Hordolin Awanagin

On higher rating stuff I'm seeing alot of misses (rating 65 me vs rating 91+). I'll take a look at some fights with even and lower rating stuff tonight.

Thread Information