Thread: Hello Horizons

Amras Celebrindal

Default Hello Horizons

Allow me to introduce myself to the boards. My characters name is Ecthelion Celebrindal and currently I am a lvl 13 monk working my way toward becoming a storm disciple.

I am an EQ vet and I still plan on playing EQ but I am willing to give this game a try. I think this game has a lot of potental. If this game ever realizes that potential or not is totally up to the company that now controls it. I have noticed a lot bugs in this game but that exist in all on-line games. I am just going to wait and see if the company that runs this game decides to take the ball and run with it. Only time will tell. Anyway, I will not have lost much if it does not. Hopefully I can have some fun. That is something that I have not been able to do with my main character in Everquest for a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I am sure I will be posting questions on the board in the future.So hello and if any monks would like to give me some tips I would be more then happy to listen.

Ecthelion Celebrindal
    lvl 13 monk
    lvl 10 cleric

Default Re: Hello Horizons

Welcome aboard and enjoy! What shard are you on?
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Welcome to Horizons[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Bak

Welcome to Horizons [:)] drink some ...[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] with us )
    which shard are you? ^^

Amras Celebrindal

I play on Order for those of you that wish to know. I get into the whole Roleplaying aspect

if you ever need help in the shard im usally on [;)] (jsut so you know im a blue dragon with blue stripes) jsut send a tell if you need any help at all.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Aye and if'n yer lookin' fer a weapon just give ol' Bori a call. I can be makin' ya up what ya need right quick like. Any of the "Mystic Blades" will help a newcomer to these lands to be gettin' on their feets.

However, there be no eatin' our Gnomes. Especially Miss Ari or she will thump ya royally and she be protected by a few big dragons that be friends of the "Blades". We are located in the town of Jambi which has all the shops and buildings and be a Journeyman town so feel free to use it if ya have need. There are even two silos on me own plot open to all for short term use.

Welcome to Order and will be seein' ya around.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Welcome Fellow Nature Lover!
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Thread Information