Thread: Had to format pc and had trial to full version

Noodle

Default Had to format pc and had trial to full version

I recently had to format my son's pc and reinstall windows and such. He had The trial version.. How do I reinstall trial w/o having to create another account? Is there a way to or a place that uses an existing account?

Default Re: Had to format pc and had trial to full version

My best sugestion to you is use your account name and password to log into the AE help site here http://support.istaria.com/and submit a tickect. I never used the trial version (bought mine off of a store shelf) so would not know an answer to your problem.

You should be able to just install the trial, but instead of activating the trial try logging in with your username and password, it should still work

Do you mean create an account so that you can download it from fileplanet or some such? In that case it doesnt matter, just make something up so you can get the installer.

If you still have the trial installer, that is fine too. Just install it normaly and use your regular login and password. You don't need to set up any account. You will have a pretty good sized patch though.
    Lumineux Talar

gopher65

60+megs:P

Thread Information