Fabric Isle Bridge loc:20411-19727Has beenrebuild Topic
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Abandonned Island Has been rebuild :)Topic
    Dikaina city gate coords:26988-19866 and 27308-20322
    Scorpion Island bridge loc:20067-18566
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Scorpion-island: - Channeler at Mambow-point. Would help to further take away pressure from getting pale essence at decent rate and quantity. - Stoneshop just outside Slate Hills - Gemworks north of Slate Hills (where mountain starts): lóts of gem II around, would be well worth it I think.
    Genevia-island: A whole island full of projects. At nearly all resources (mostly in decent amounts and well spawning) there is a workshop with one machine standing somewhere in the neighbourhood; while right in the middle of the resources are ruined workshops, which of course will have both machines when built. Exceptions: channeler and tannery don't have 'one-machine-workshops' around at all, so no gathering feasable at all now; and with thecedar I think AE forgot to place a ruined workshop (sent in ticket long ago, no reply or action as of yet). Think it would be nice to make this island inviting for the new players, it's a safe place where they can learn how everything works without worries; and where they can even have their first plot if they want; though small some very nice ones along all the coasts (not talking about caravanpark Genevia-city here of course. See it as a player-investment to help get new players maybe... (and it would certainly be nice for current players too). Projects on the island, off the top of my head (might forget something): - bridge(s) to get to and from Scorpion Island - channeler for the dim-wisps right around it (east of Genevia-city) - tannery (deer on the doorstep) (near channeler) - fabric workshop at Istaria's Loom (good amount of flax right around it) - refinery outside Copperton
    - stoneshop at Sandstone Bluff - gemworks at Garnet Bay (lots of tier 1 gems on the doorstep of the ruined one; the one-machine-shop is quite a distance from the gems as it is now) - (no, not woodworks at Cedar Cove, this was the one AE forgot; maybe they will place it after reading this, then thiswill bepart of the list too).
    Morning Light -Entrance loc:27655-28348 current progres: 2.5% Guard post loc:27655-28348 current progress: 0.0% Walls Over 14 (...! huge work :D) in town Current progress : 0 walls build
    Augundell Walls locations: 3 walls on 25585-26169,1 wall on 25977-26424,1 wall on 26415-26705 Current progress : 5 walls left
    Other towns and buildings Rope Bridge loc:25217-21930 current progress: 16.5%

Gate location:town next to artifact of magic (west of Morning light) Current status: 7.3% If you found any community building,please let us know about it :) Any comment are welcome :)

Default Re: Future Community Building Projects

...the Abandoned Isle...

Ystalin

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    ...the Abandoned Isle...
    Yep! Abandoned Island gets my vote too. [Y]
    And other destroyed crafting machines, esp. gemcutters need our attention too.

Maybe open up Fabric Isle ? One bridge far south of Dalimond, south of the (lost?) observatory (just near that spiral there on the map); another on a safe side, buildable from Solitaire on Scorpion Island ?

Aughundell wall should have been fixed by GN. But as that bunch of *** is ignoring us for months now, I doubt this will ever happen [:@]

Else we have:

Dikaina city gates (2x)
    Fabric isle (1 (2?) bridges and a broken shop)
    several broken bridges between the Scorpion Islands
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

First post edited.I will give coords and screenies :)
    For the moment,those two ones are having two votes each other.
    Starting one,two buildings?
    Any votes left?

Aughundell wall should have been fixed by GN. But as that bunch of *** is ignoring us for months now, I doubt this will ever happen
    Well, if we rebuild them, GN can stay comfortable in their sofa and we get them done for ourselves the same.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

South March Tradecentre, in sorrow state.
    South March Artifact, same.

Both should have been rebuilt by GN, but seeing that can't seem to be expected anymore...

And some more:

Scorpion-island:
    - Channeler at Mambow-point. Would help to further take away pressure from getting pale essence at decent rate and quantity.

- Stoneshop just outside Slate Hills

- Gemworks north of Slate Hills (where mountain starts): lóts of gem II around, would be well worth it I think.

Genevia-island:
    A whole island full of projects. At nearly all resources (mostly in decent amounts and well spawning) there is a workshop with one machine standing somewhere in the neighbourhood; while right in the middle of the resources are ruined workshops, which of course will have both machines when built. Exceptions: channeler and tannery don't have 'one-machine-workshops' around at all, so no gathering feasable at all now; and with thecedar I think AE forgot to place a ruined workshop (sent in ticket long ago, no reply or action as of yet).

Think it would be nice to make this island inviting for the new players, it's a safe place where they can learn how everything works without worries; and where they can even have their first plot if they want; though small some very nice ones along all the coasts (not talking about caravanpark Genevia-city here of course[;)]). See it as a player-investment to help get new players maybe... (and it would certainly be nice for current players too).

Projects on the island, off the top of my head (might forget something):
    - bridge(s) to get to and from Scorpion Island
    - channeler for the dim-wisps right around it (east of Genevia-city)
    - tannery (deer on the doorstep) (near channeler)
    - fabric workshop at Istaria's Loom (good amount of flax right around it)
    - refinery outside Copperton
    - stoneshop at Sandstone Bluff
    - gemworks at Garnet Bay (lots of tier 1 gems on the doorstep of the ruined one; the one-machine-shop is quite a distance from the gems as it is now)
    - (no, not woodworks at Cedar Cove, this was the one AE forgot; maybe they will place it after reading this, then thiswill bepart of the list too).

(I mentioned all kinds of things now; apart from the bridge near the (ruined, lost?) observatory they are all in 'safe' places. I think it would be nice though to alternate safe and unsafe projects [where adventurers are needed as much as crafters] so what is needed are some more ideas for 'unsafe projects'; can't think of any myself at this moment though)

thread updated :)
    add coords and a screenshot of a bridge for the compos :p

bump

To bump the thread again I can say I putted a ticket about Aughendell wall. It doesnt hurt that GN gets one ticket from us all that was at Ice server. I really understand that Dvergar and those involved in that project is rather pissed. If GN hadnt rebuild Harro wall, i had been furious really. So Icers, those that saw the builded wall, send GN a ticket each.

Otherwise. I vote abandoned Isle smelter as next project to build.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Nicely put together Milandra [:)]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Aughundell wall should have been fixed by GN. But as that bunch of *** is ignoring us for months now, I doubt this will ever happen [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    Dvergar. Hopefully Triss log in later during afternoon and check the walls. I got respond from Stormbringer about the wall almost imidiate and he told me Triss will look at it as it should be done at the consolidation he said andIt is ******** good if they fix it as it is soooo ******** boring to build walls. Im alleric to walls after we finnished Harro. *grins*

(But I gained 20 levels mason doing it though.)

Vanaondo

I hope we can just take care of isle at the time.

I would like to suggest to build the gemshop and smelter on Abandoned Isle.

Lanfea

as i promoted in another thread. first the shops on abandoned island please. especially the metalstation would be a good help for us with upcoming buildevents.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Aughundell wall should have been fixed by GN. But as that bunch of *** is ignoring us for months now, I doubt this will ever happen [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    Dvergar. Hopefully Triss log in later during afternoon and check the walls. I got respond from Stormbringer about the wall almost imidiate and he told me Triss will look at it as it should be done at the consolidation he said andIt is ******** good if they fix it as it is soooo ******** boring to build walls. Im alleric to walls after we finnished Harro. *grins*
    we started that ******** wall back in dezember 2003. With the building of the Augh mines (remember PACT?) the walls were started as well. And considering the amount of ressources needed, I'd be greatly PO'd if they continue to ignore it. So, any news about the Great Wall?
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Of Course I remember PACT and we called you Mr PACT wich I dont know you heard before. *grins*

Well...I havnt checked the walls today really but I reopent the case and Stormbringer closed it again. But I dont think we can claim the resources at Morning Light wall but they can build the Aughendell Walls at least. Lets check Aughendell later tonight. Report back here.

Did I vote Abandoned Isle above as next project? I think i did. When do we start?

Vanaondo

BUMP [:P]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Topic updated with the next crafting event
    (messed up with code but topic still here :) )

Thread Information