Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRAFT EVENT: Building the Istarian structures

Default CRAFT EVENT: Building the Istarian structures

Hello fellow Istarians,

As we all know our community did a great effort in the 21 hour craft event on the lava tunnel. I am really proud to be a part of this community.

Now there have been some sugestions and with the possible invasions of WA troops I think it might be the best idea to start building on the walls in Istaria.

As far as I read in the lava tube evet tread there has to be worked on the great wall and the ML wall.

I agree the ML wall is the responcability is the ML citizens but still I would like to set an event for it.

For now I suggest to start a craft event on the great wall as Kaze suggested.

I don´t know where we need work on it so if any of you could post the choords and what is needed then we could start to plan it.

Default Re: CRAFT EVENT: Building the Istarian walls

I've put already the ML walls needs here
    Waiting the coords and some screens to begin :p

I made this tread to plan the event and see if there are ppl that wanna join in and set a date in time

Well i want to help on the community craft events.. Just decide where and when...
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Sunuke. From a RP point of view, the walls must be builded soonest possible and should been builded long time ago if you ask me. But isnt it best to rebuild the remaining broken machines? We have...

1. A broken Smelter/Anvil at Abandoned Isle
    2. A Jeweller shop at Abandoned Isle
    3. A jeweller Shop at the telescope area nest to Lapis Lazuli (or how they are spelled) area.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

The reason i was thinking about the walls was because of possible invasions.

Sure they should have been build already i agree
    but they are not

If there is no danger I would like to sugest to start on the lapis lazuli jeweler shop for our communities lower level jewelers and ofcourse also for our lower level winged friends

Well for RPers, the walls make sence IC. For none RPers they dont make sence as the monsters goes through them like they dont exist. So I feel walls are pointless and after all work we did at Harro, Im very disipointed when AoP passes it like it was paper or thinn air. We have more use of shops really untill AE fixes this wall problem.
    Vanaondo

TharkSshesar

I like more the "trade center" idea as the next community project but machines are good too. Walls never stopped the aegis from invading so [N]

I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

I guess we will have to look at which structures have the biggest need

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    I didn´t know of this bug
    bug? its more kind of a feature. Thanks to the missing serverside world-model (which is the reason for the missing falling damage as well). And on ICE, we finished several of the wall segments, and hat the others started a good bit. All of it gone... And as far as I know, another server had them done as well. And due to the now missing ressources (we did all the workfrom around augh), its at least twice as hard now to build these walls. And I still want the wall to be done by GN. [:@]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

people like this teamwork events it seems, so why let them rebuild by gn?

if you dont feel like helping, thats ok off course

Quote Originally Posted by Dvergar
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote:I didn´t know of this bug
    bug? its more kind of a feature. Thanks to the missing serverside world-model (which is the reason for the missing falling damage as well). And on ICE, we finished several of the wall segments, and hat the others started a good bit. All of it gone... And as far as I know, another server had them done as well. And due to the now missing ressources (we did all the workfrom around augh), its at least twice as hard now to build these walls. And I still want the wall to be done by GN. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]
    GN promised us all would be rebuild after the merge. Atleast all that was build and i know alot was build on the ICE server

I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

You need to get thicker glasses lol. The WA have been walking through structures since day 1 [:(]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Not all have been at Harro fighting AoP so its not easy to know about this "bug"
    Vanaondo

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Not all have been at Harro fighting AoP so its not easy to know about this "bug"
    It was not just Harro m8. It was anywhere with Structures and still is the case: Eastern Blight, the old Reanimated City, Western Deadlands, Bitter Pickle to name a few....
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Your right. I have been attacking stuff inside walls, they come running thrue the walls. Aughendell battle fields and Satyr mine there is good examples of places there undead walks throue walls.

But its should be okay for a ghost really to walk through a wall but the ghosts where rare at Aug. There was almost only sceletons, reanimated Dwarfes, Zombies and Skeleton Satyrs. But between the main battles field and Satyr mine, was a spot, loaded of ghosts, but no walls that they could run throught tough....

Vanaondo

Quote Originally Posted by Cylian Golas
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote:I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

You need to get thicker glasses lol. The WA have been walking through structures since day 1 [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    Is this all you can do Cylian?

Not everybody has been encountering these errors. So quit bashing dude

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Cylian Golas wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

You need to get thicker glasses lol. The WA have been walking through structures since day 1 [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

Who is bashing? Take a chill pill and cool down Sunuke. Always too quick to jump to conclusions. I was referring to a joke you made about you needing thicker glasses in a previous thread [N]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Cylian Golas
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Cylian Golas wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

Who is bashing? Take a chill pill and cool down Sunuke. Always too quick to jump to conclusions. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img]
    Atleast I am still playing the game

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Cylian Golas wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Cylian Golas wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: I didn´t know of this bug so this would be another reason not to do the walls then.

Who is bashing? Take a chill pill and cool down Sunuke. Always too quick to jump to conclusions. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img]

Atleast I am still playing the game
    lol what are you going on about now? [:S]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Thread Information