Thread: Cand the Devs do somthing about this please

Sipping The HolyBrew

Default Cand the Devs do somthing about this please

[6] sorry to say this devs as i think you guys are doing a wonderfull job adding new stuff to the game and improving game play all the time but thats just it its game PLAYING..... right now many people are spending 20 30 40 50 or more min just TRYING to log into the game. before starting this post i had been at the RECIEVING CHARACTER INFORMATION for the last 25 min and as of right now i am STILL not past that.... now yes i know my machine is not the uberest out there but it more then qualifies to run HZ. as of recient it seems it takes longer and longer each day to log in, and LORD please dont let me get kicked. my guild master Jalancea get kicked every time she tries toopen her vault look at building process and even at random she is on about 20 to 30 min each stint then gets kicked. and like me it takes her between 20 to 30 min to log back into the game.

now i like what your doing for the IN GAME part but heh unless you plan on being able to have 3 to 5 hours free dont plan on getting into the game cause its going to take you 40 min to get in 20 min of porting and then MAYBE you can hunt or craft.

well time for me to close out this post but FYI i have been at the recieving character information screen now 37 min and still there think i will go watch some TV for a while maybe when i get back i will be in the game and i wont log out of it this time.

Sipping The Holybrew

Default Re: Cand the Devs do somthing about this please

sounds like a connection error - If I dont connect in 10 minutes I reboot (yeah I can't Ctl-Alt-Del or Alt-F4 out of Horizons log-in)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Thread Information