Thread: Sandstone spot

neofit

Default Sandstone spot

Hi.

Boy did the Istaria landscape change since release! :) Where could I find a nice spot to start practising my Masonry, knowing that I have to start with sandstone?

I tried New Trismus but emptied the place by myself within 15 minutes. The respawn rate seems even worse than at release, and back in the day we were walking on each others' feet. Maybe, oh maybe, there is a spot with both machines nearby too, just like... before? :)

Oh, and is there still such a thing as "linked fields" today?If so, is there a list somewhere? I understand that at release with two crafters per resource node this information was kept secret, but with the current population it shouldn't be important I imagine.

Thanks.

Default Re: Sandstone spot

To start Parsinia and new brommel areas are quite good with sandstone :)

neofit

Quote Originally Posted by Milandra
    To start Parsinia and new brommel areas are quite good with sandstone [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Thanks. In the immortal words of Captain Blackadder: "God is very quick these days" :)

The best would be Parsinia because there is a beginner stonecutter that gives you +25 skill.

Neofit. The sandstone spot south of Parsinia, needs at least 100 miners before we empty it I assume. It is huge. You have all good spots marked at Pekkas Map pack + monsters, trainers, NPC or what ever at 3000 markers or more. Look at my signature for the link. It removes EAs ugly green maps and inserts Trees bloody nice ones and at v2.6 I will include Cobals maps.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

...they ain't ugly anymore...

The maps do look a lil better now; They also take ages to load, Pekka's map pack does not, is much faster.

greetings no there is no linked field in game anylonger

for work place i can also only vouch for pars

greetings and btw good to have you back welcome back

dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

I noticed the 2 rifts at the Granite field is linked. Well it is still within same field though.
    Vanaondo

i stand corrected then oki info filed away thanks

vana
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

neofit

Thanks folks for the hint. Parsinia looks like a great place, masonry equipment, vaultkeeper, direct teleport into Morning Light, all right at the shrine.

I tried the field to the N or Parsinia first, but emptied it in 15 minutes (I am a 40 Miner from the release days), just like in New Trismus. Is it a bug, since apparently there are no linked fields?

Then I tried the one to the South, but the sandstone spawns are further away from the processing machine. Then I remembered: golems can be mined too :).

I hope there are spots like Parsinia for other types of resources and other Tiers.

There are plenty of them ;)
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Quote Originally Posted by neofit
    I hope there are spots like Parsinia for other types of resources and other Tiers.
    DL and install the map pack at siggy and you will see them all. Next step for you is slate and I assume you started with Slate allready too as it goes so blooy fast. Check the Slate spot, South-South-East from Mahagra. We used that spot yesterday and load of other masoners too and the respawn is so bloody fast that we can maybe be 2-4 times as many mining slate there at same time.

From Harro I Port to Sakon and then to Blizzards reach and take some few steps South East and there is 2 player made nice Stone shops close by.I really like that spot and there is slate for us all. Some prefers Paua instead of Sakon for some reason. Not all player towns have access to papua or Sakon but ML should have.
    Vanaondo

Thread Information