Thread: Question for the mods

Default Question for the mods

Hi Mods,

I ask you move this thread :
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PageIndex=2&PostID=40206#40206back to the general forum where it belongs.
    David needs to talk to us about it now and if it resides in the dragon forum he likely wont see it.

Thanks.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Default Re: Question for the mods

I agree, to the mod that moved my post please move it back here this is a MAJOR game issue that needs to be discussed...a "MAJOR GAME ISSUE"

Kumu, that does not help the dragon community in any way. Behaving badly is no way to raise awareness of the issues you care about.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

True, so many posts here in general that belong in other places. Bugs/school discussions, etc (for example:Some interesting FPS'es, Frame Rate Smoothing, Problems After New Patch. can't see why they belong in general while the arop thread does not). Either move them all or leave all.

Reporting threads that you feel are breaking board rules is not behaving badly.

*looks at the text that desribes what belongs in general

"General chatter about Horizons, Artifact Entertainment, or the community goes here "
    my post was about all three so it was meant for general.....Dont see how a thread asking for a response from david bowman belongs in the dragon board then if AE related stuff belongs in general.

If I remember correctly, David indeed posted in the dragon forum, appropriately so, because it concerned dragons only.

Woohoo! Thanks for the response Peaches.

Let's see......the thread has spawned 3 threads since the initial posting on 12/17/04. David nor any other Dev has responded to it since. In my experience in MMOs devs primarily view the General forum. That gets the most exposure to the community as a whole and the Dev Teams.

Pushing dragon issues or any other pressing class specific issues into the black hole (i.e. class forums) will get nobody anywhere.

I beg to differ with your statement. It does not concerns dragons only. It involves the majority of the Horizons community. It demonstrates the AE dev teams (with few exceptions) complete disregard for its paying subscribers.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Mod issues should be addressed via pm please. Thread locked, please, if you have any issues with modding, send Dangit a pm. Thanks!

Thread Information