Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Named Monster list (version 4)

Default Re: Named Monster list (version 4)

Umyarr the Golem King (adamantium golem)
    rating: 120 - ore golem: 120 - health: 15375
    Umyarr can be found at 30430 25740, high up at the top of a peak. Umyarr is a quest monster for Dragon Ancient Rite of Passage

some other corrections:
    Cinderfist - flame ogre, not fire

Added Umyarr the Golem King (ARoP mob), Eyetooth the werewolf and Bay the werewolf, corrected Cinderfist.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Umyarr got moved NE across the road to 30650 25880. Thats the center of a small plateau on which he roams.

Son of Gigaroth now has 150020 hp.

He's also alot harder than he used to be :)

Fixed Umyarr and Son of Gigaroth

Reshii

There is also a monster in the volcano in Lesser Aradoth. I don't know what he's called or his stats. Or if he's on the live shards yet.

There was a fire golem in Kion volcano, but it was removed when the tiered world came to be. It has been restored to redesigned Lesser Aradoth on blight now, but it doesn't exist on live shards yet.

Location to:

- SPROUT, the Leafy Oastic -> 21 740 / 19 770

- AZALAC, the Lapis Golem -> 20 670 / 20 650

I've edited the main post, so bumpity-bumb to get this to the proper place, instead of to the very bottom of the posts list.

* Modified lieutenant Brak's entry, having discovered the full extent of his patrol route.
    * Added Verdean the malachite golem.
    * Added Feeder the biting necrofly.

Some info on the movements of Ignot, the bronze boulder golem. He patrols a copper and tin ore field and valley between Sslanis and Parsinia. He typically wanders through the ore field, past a blacksmith foundry, into a horseshoe-shaped valley and across a road and then back again.

Thanks, I've been over the field multiple times over the past week and half, trying to find both Ignot and the nearby sandstone named, Pebbles, but couldn't find them. I guess they are popular targets. [:)]

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Thanks, I've been over the field multiple times over the past week and half, trying to find both Ignot and the nearby sandstone named, Pebbles, but couldn't find them. I guess they are popular targets. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    I've seen Pebbles once. If you follow the northern road out of Parsinia you swing past a small housing settlement up a hill. The road then forks NW or N. NW takes you through a spawn of bronze/sandstone golems enroute past the (Crystal?) Lakes. The N road swings past a spawn of weaker Sandstone golems, in a field just below the spawn of bronze/sandstone golems. I've seen Pebbles in there; it wanders along the road and turns around and goes who-knows-where.

I think you mean Sslanis not Parsinia. [:)] And yes, Pebbles should be there as named mobs always spawn around their own kind. I've noticed an interesting development in Lesser Aradoth named mobs though. Before the merge, named tended to follow patrol routes that migth take them far and wide (the ice golem far up north comes to mind). After merge, just about every named was tied to spawn zones. That is, the named would spawn on a certain spawn zone, and limit its movements to the boundaries of that zone, exactly like the standard mobs of that spawn spot.

Now however, LA mobs are again following patrol routes. As far as I've been able to observe, all of them do, with the excpetion of undead commanders that are confined to blight blooms (lords Bar'Akath and Urden). As the rework of Istaria proceeds outside LA, I expect many of the 'how to get there' guidelines to become outdated as they expect the named to obey spawn zone borders...

Add Surtheim (not sure on spelling, I'll pay him another visit next time I'm on). Located on fire island, I'll get coords as well, he's in the previously empty crater S of the firey dire wolf spawn.

The dude hits hard.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Surthiem
    Fire Golem - Level 110
    5672 hp ( I think)

he has a very nasty DOT: Total Combustion, which heals him for 100% of damage done, which is 300 to 1000 per tick. Cleanse it off quickly. He's much easier solo than in a group.

Stats all from memory someone needs to double check

Added El Caliente and Surtheim. [:)]

FYI Surthiems' DOT is AOE as well. Hence he is much easier to kill solo, than grouped.

found a mob who is not mentioned in the list:

Talean, tourquise goelm , lvl 22, 870 hp
    Is walking around near other touqise golems on the kion mountain.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Added Ancient Rite of Passage bosses: Guardian of Bone, Guardian of Blood, Guardian of Heart, Guardian of Mind, Elial the Mercenary.

Thread Information