Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Named Monster list (version 4)

Default Re: Named Monster list (version 4)

Lt Khar and Lt Vehk are now instant respawns, north of sslanis

Basically from the west side of the island, at the road about mid-island going east towards the gem mine, they both spawn. not at home so no co ords but they aren't hard to find. basically south of the mountain with the deadlands at the top.

Not sure what sense there is seperating some mobs out for ARoP when not all are seperated out. Arboreon, Thistleface, Dregorn, Verdios, Granduus, Brecah, Mhedon, etc are all ARoP mobs too. I would just list them all together. :P

Lt Khar and Lt Vehk are now instant respawns, north of sslanis

Basically from the west side of the island, at the road about mid-island going east towards the gem mine, they both spawn. not at home so no co ords but they aren't hard to find. basically south of the mountain with the deadlands at the top.
    This was a bug and is fixed on Blight. They are not meant to spawn there at all. Khar spawns on the east road, Vekh on the west road.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Updated with Tealen and Grit the Chieftain. Now, if these threads stopped dropping to the very bottom of list every time the first post is modified, I could stop making this reduntant posts to bump it back up. [:)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Mageman

I see another mob not listed.

Project X
    Old Rachival
    Not sure on health

Heh, odd that I've omitted Project X from the list, it was one of the few named that survived through server merges and spawn reorganizations. Must've been an editorial mistake on my part, when I picked up this list from the previous maintainer... I'll add it in as soon as I've checked the stats.

Valkor (Blood Knight)
    rating: 140 - Blood Knight: 140 - health: 153350
    Valkor has a lair N-NE of Kirasanct at 24440 28970. He has alot of armor and Ethereal armor. Uses a lifetap ability: Vampiric Bats.

Dark Stalker(Wolf)
    rating: 110 - Wolf: 110 - health: 36695
    Spawns just outside of Valkor's Lair.

NightStalker(Werewolf)
    rating: 100 - Werewolf: 100 - health: 35645
    Spawns just outside of Valkor's Lair.

(edit corrected hp's on Valkor, Night Stalker, Dark Stalker)

Helian ARoP (Part 1)Questmobs: Lorgus, Arboreon, Verdeios, Brecah, Furahrage

Theres a named ice pygmie on New Koraliea Takanisha the Witchdoctor or something.

Couldn't find if that was pointed out in this Thread:

Fuharage, Lorgus, Brecah, Verdeios and Arboreon are needed for the Helian ARoP.

Ravager, Galestorm, Mhedon, Granduus and Dregorn are needed for the Lunus ARoP

Greetings,
    MurphyFox
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Updated again, with the information provided above and few other points.

You have Umyarr listed under ARoP section, but none of the other ARoP mobs like mhedon, brecah, etc.. In Umyarr's description you mention he is the final battle for arop, he isn't (now that all of arop is in). I would just move him to the normal list.

For Famine/Palsy/Discord/Inhibition mobs, you mention that a dragon needs to equip the headscale, but they can also make use of the Talismans (weapon socket) in a socketed claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mageman
    I see another mob not listed.

Project X
    Old Rachival
    Not sure on health
    Project X - 65 Storm Disciple - 2152 HP
    26071, 27395

Always has several risen mechanics with him.
    torvos: shadow to chaos shard

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

posting so i can find this thread again
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Since the list has gone away here is the named monster list from the istaria wiki, it is not complete, but the team is working everyday on improving it!

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Named_Creatures

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information