Captain Aaron Legendweaver
? Aaron tells you, ?Good day. I hope things are well for you. If you?ll excuse me, I have patrols to coordinate.?

Quartermaster Elmond Weiss
? Elmond tells you, ?The name is Elmond Weiss, and I am a Quartermaster for the Empire. My main duty is to oversee the stockpiles of armaments for the Empire, especially as our war against the Withered Aegis continues. The trainers located in the various outposts outside of Tazoon collect resources, processed resources, and items for imperial use. They then report to me on their stockpiles, and I in turn allocate them based on need throughout the Empire. Chances are, if you are doing a job for one the trainers, you?re probably working for me, or one of the other Quartermasters. Since you?ve come straight to the horses? mouth as it were, I have some work for you directly, if you are interested. Otherwise, you might be here about using some of the Imperial Bounty Markers that have been circulating throughout the Empire as of late. Short of that we have little to discuss.?

Elmond tell you, ?Yes, there are other Quartermasters located throughout the Empire. There are at least three others besides myself, though I don?t know if the Council appointed any new ones recently; I?ve been so busy with my work and all. Anyhow, there is one in Dalimond, another in Aughundell, and the other one is I believe currently in Mahagra. I think they also activated one in New Rachival as well. At any race, I have work for you to do if you are interested in such, or I am able to act as an agent for Imperial Bounty Markers. Otherwise, I will bid you a good day.

Guard Thurdang
? Thurdang tells you, ?Ho there, citizen! Please mind your step while in the city. There is enough turmoil outside these gates; no need to bring it inside as well.?

Land Magister Burdington
? Burdington tells you, ?Well hello there, citizen. I am Land Magister Burdington, and I serve the Empire as a notary for the citizens of the Empire in regards to property. As you well know, the Empire is acknowledging claims on personal property throughout the land, so long as able citizens pay their fees for land ownership. Chances are, if you are dealing with me, then you are engaged in some business concerning property for yourself, or perhaps as an agent for someone else. Then again, you might also be here for a zoning permit.?

Burdington tells you, ?For some special structures, you might need to purchase a zoning permit that has been issued by the Empire. Most folks don?t need them since the majority of the fees are assessed at the time of property purchase. Under special circumstances, however, you might find yourself asked to present of these permits. Simply engage trade with me, and I will show you what zoning permits the Empire has available. If you accidentally purchase one and don?t need it, don?t worry ? I will buy them back from you for no additional fee. Accidents happen, after all.?

Arcane Magister Ninna
? Ninna tells you, ?Hello there, and welcome to Tazoon. Tazoon is the heart of our fledgling Empire, and I am proud to serve it as an arcane magister. What, pray tell, is an arcane magister? Well I serve as an official witness to business that needs to be conducted on behalf o the Empire. In my case, I focus on matters of the arcane. This involves experimentation with spells, manipulation of essence, usage o the various teleport gates, and other general business that is magical in nature. Chances are, if you need official notification of any sort involving the Empire, I am the person you will need to talk to? well, for matter arcane, like I mentioned.?

Rabine Saturna
? Rabine tells you, ?Hey there, the name?s Rabine Saturna, but everyone around here just calls me RS. I dabble in a lot of different trades, but I prefer music. I like the power of being able to shape words and sounds together, and being able to convey the depths of my soul in a single song. There is power there, my friend, untapped power for us to draw upon in these trying times. Perhaps one day, we will be able to master that power for the benefit of us all. Until that point, I do what I can, with a song to share and a story to tell. Alyssa?s serenity to you and yours friend.?

Rabine tells you, ?Aye, Alyssa. She is the goddess of nature and focus in the Istarian pantheon, if you didn?t already know that. A lot of the Humans and Elves used to worship here, but ever since the Age of the Gods, the Living Races have turned their backs on the Gods in increasing numbers. Some of the Elves still do worship Alyssa, and fewer of us Humans, but by and large they consider Alyssa to have forsaken them, especially when they were defeated at Feladan by the Withered Aegis. I wonder when the apathy and animosity towards the gods will come back to hurt us. I mean, just because we don?t acknowledge the deities of Istaria, that doesn?t mean they aren?t there. Anyway, safe travels to you.?

Wishgiver
? Greetings! I am the Wish Giver. I have been summoned and bound her to grant you great power. Nothing good comes freely, however, and I must give you a task before I am able to grant your wish.?

Archaelogist Haught
? Haught used to be part of the Arcane research quest ? Haught tells you, ?I have important things to do. Is this important??

Squidgy
? Squidgy tells you, ?Grunt, grunt,? and attempts to rub up against your leg. You recoil in disgust from the nauseating odor emanating for the creature. Squidgy looks a bit hurt. ?Snuffle.?

Dramedon
? Dramedon tells you, ?When I stand here, I can feel the water spray on my face. It makes me feel clean. I wish it would make me clean though? make my mind clean. Take away the bad memories.?

Dramedon tells you, ?The thing about bad memories is that you don?t want to remember them. You don?t want to remember how your comrades were butchered to the last man by an unrelenting horde bent on nothing short of absolute destruction of your existence. You don?t want to remember how you watched your loved ones be cut down by?horrific beasts. Horrible, unearthly constructs of flesh and bone. Abominations that methodically, yet brutally destroyed your beloved home of Feladan years ago. No, I wouldn?t wish those memories on anyone, even my greatest foe. I stand here, close to the water, hoping the spray of water makes me clean again.?

Dramedon tells you, ?Please?leave me be. Leave me in peace.?