Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1739

Thread: Post a pic of your draggys!!

Default Re: Post a pic of your draggys!!

/hoards Sezyrn

"My long lost hatchie!! Mrrrr
    Hehe awwwr Sezzy has a family now~ x3 How cute!

Aaaand here's another screenie dump, lookout. D:

Generic hatchie picture hehe~ :3

Rrrrrr, my mouth is bigger! >:U

Swimming in a huge ruxus pile. ^^ This was during a ruxus masscre performed by three hatchies~

Gliding. :3 Generic, but it looked pretty.

Skyliner after ascension. :3

Taking off!~

Bwaaah, gold golems are so pretty and shiny I just want to hoard them and sit on them all day~ *_*
    -Skyliner: Adult Dragon on Chaos 100/100 - Reaverr Whitelaw: Hatchling Dragon On Chaos 21/22- Sezyrn Osskhel: Hatchling Dragon on Chaos 0/0(lool)-

My love wears forbidden colours~

Did a photo op of different skies for Ricar today. There's about 14 new photos in my album. He doesn't look good in pink sky Maybe I'll bring someone else there that looks better.

I love this signature moonshot. I cheated and brightened it a lot but it looks better.

/spam
    Last edited by Shian; January 31st, 2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Woot! OMG I learned how to do thumbnails! ^_^

Uhhhh.... turns out playing with screenshots is funner than Java homework ^^; Plus it gives me a chance to get better screenies than just "oh, pretty sky".

Here's Ricar's day!

*yawn* *stretch*

Morning prayers to Drulkar. (They're usually loud)

Studying, Hmm? Okay.

Wait the book isn't on the top shelf? Man, this stuff is boring. I hate books. There's too many! Let's go see what the teacher has to say....

Like this? No?

Like this? Man, I don't get this primal stuff, Time to go do something fun!

Heyyy! these guys know how to have fun! Ahahaha!

*hiccup* Man, the ground just won't stay put...

Urf.. I just need your tent for a....sec

I think a nap on the top of the tavern is in order...

I feel better... time to head to Tazoon

Hey isn't there a vault manager around here? I still have to upgrade my vault.

Whatd'ya mean three gold?! I only had one and I gave all that to the dwarves. You are lucky you are behind those bars, naka!

Fine, no vault. Guess this means digging out new lair chambers to hold my hoard is in order. You think this rock will make good malestones?

Man, it's getting late. Maybe a night hunt would be good. After all, I slept through most of the day.

I don't see anything down there... I'll just head home.

(yeah weak ending... it's 3 am. I'm going to bed. I think I just used up all my "good screenies" in one go though...) Someone else feel free to post things so I don't feel bad about posting all these pics...
    Last edited by Shian; January 31st, 2010 at 07:51 AM.

Shian, I love your short story!

Would love to see more of those
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

awesome, fun picture story, shian! *claps loudly* encore! encore!

So, I went off to the Fall Harvest area to find some decent screenies. Nothing I can really paste together for a story yet, so if anyone has a short story ideas like the above, PM me.

After playing around with the moon, I went off in search for a blight star or the fabled red moon.

I ended up with some nice wallpapers after about... 20 mins. The camera seems to be able to go lower if you're not facing it. I can't decide which one I like better.

The only problem is Photobucket smushed them! The first one looks... bad. Stupid photobucket. The originals are 1440 x 900.

cool shots, shian - reminds me of the story of icarus trying to fly to the sun

XD i got board agin and made a nother hacling named her name is CrimsonWings FallenMoon .. hehe .. XD i love her Blue strips
    hehe in rp .. she has long fur and a wolf like head and her back story is not a very good one :P haven really got in to it yet XD but any way .. here be a pice of her

*wispers * she thinks she can read ,,upside down
    horizons_1265671507_edited.jpg
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Aww! pretty! And who knows? Maybe the text is upside down. In old latin, words are read from right to left then left to right. Japanese is read from right to left. Why not upside down too?

uhh Helle .^^
    You`re absolutely sure its not a daughter of mine??
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

screenshot attack!!

I made a new hatchie and she is the cutest thing on the planet!

enjoy!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

wow - aqua, the first one is soooo totally awesome! i love the spire in the background.....you should make that one a tshirt!

and your new hatchie is adorable! i love its coloring!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

thank you! i love the spire.

I just joined Istaria a couple of weeks ago, and have been loving it so far. So, here's some initial pics of my dragons.

Here we have Piritu Aaina, my first dragon. She's loosely based off of a character of mine with a similar name. Piritu's on Order.

And we have Vaaino Moinen. His name comes from the Finnish name Vainamoinen (or something like that). Vaaino's on Blight.

And my youngest dragon who was just created yesterday, Koivu Renkoteivas. He's on Chaos.

And then we have "The Adventures of Piritu and the Wild Grulet in White Land"

This happened when I was running around a bit north of New Trismus. I was suddenly falling, falling... falling.... And I landed here... with a wild grulet.

MMOs are quite new to me, having only played one before where I pretty much pretended I was the only player. So, I'm not too used to having people talk to me while I'm playing, so If I don't respond to something you say, I probably just didn't notice it. ^^'

Welcome to Istaria, Nira. :-8)
    Cute dragons!

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Arghhhh!

Shian, how do you make that praying motion on Ricar?

And Agua, I've seen others do it but I'm really curious; how do you make your dragon's head turn like that? Want =o

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher View Post

And Agua, I've seen others do it but I'm really curious; how do you make your dragon's head turn like that? Want =o

oh that is simple.. turn your camera off too the side of your dragon.. if its head on or right behind it wont work. then when off to the side and angled up or down depending if you want your dragon to look up or down press ~

wow i make that sound complicated.. *revises*

turn camera to side .. press ~

there. LOL

also while i am posting a reply.. *spams* screen shots!!!!!

Honor and Respect

and now some biped ones cause .. well just cause..
    I WANT THIS ARMOR SOO BAD!! .. trainers always end up stripping me.. why cant i take from them!!

well saris do like to climb ^^

Last edited by AguaRush; February 16th, 2010 at 02:02 AM.

I did lose Many pics i took when my ol hardrive died on me. thankfully some pics were saved on photobucket website.
    Here are some.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/lzanon/

For some reason i cannot host these pics via img so i just posted the link. Many photos there. Some pics of my asencion to ancienthood on the floating isle .

I actually Have pics of my aunt agua,s asencion to ancienthood (look i spy a solitaire)
    dragon totems.
    pics of me and starseye when we were mates.
    Mitar discovered that windex does make windows invis.
    Shartan , who watched over me plenty of times, even have one of her laughing.
    and many more.

*BONUS*
    http:
    //s128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/lzanon/old%20pics/

Guess the place and you win a dead mouse.
    Last edited by Velea; February 21st, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Floating City. I remember that.

Blog Entries

Perhaps going to be a large picture, but a picture of my hatchling character who I just made recently over looking the world of NT.
    She is brave to go up so high, but yet she is fearful of Grulets(the pigs). >.>
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information