Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CRAFT EVENT: Fabric Isle - Bridge finished

Default Re: CRAFT EVENT: Fabric Isle Saturday Februari 5th

I don't agree. This forum attracts plenty of people, like I've saw it and decided to help [8-|] and i've told a couple of friends in-game that didn't knew about this event too :)

One question : When I went to bed last night (0.00 GTM / 2 am my time) when was the bridge finished ? [:D]
    Good work TEAM , we were about 30-40 who made the bridge I think . had fun :)
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Snowy posted screenie at time of completion [;)] Was great to get involved in one of these events and grats to Sunuke and other organizers (job well done)[Y]

Quote Originally Posted by Enoeth
    I don't agree. This forum attracts plenty of people, like I've saw it and decided to help [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-15.gif[/img] and i've told a couple of friends in-game that didn't knew about this event too [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

One question : When I went to bed last night (0.00 GTM / 2 am my time) when was the bridge finished ? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    Good work TEAM , we were about 30-40 who made the bridge I think . had fun [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    I think placing these events here really hurt them.

Usually my reaction is login then goto serverboard >>> unity

That is all. People are lazy and sure an event can be placed here when done but it looses so much advertising when i has to be made here.

Fabric Isle To get to Fabris Isle, go to Bristugo and port to Solitaire from there.
    Screenie from the unreleased map pack v2.8
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information