Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: RL player gallery

Thormor

Default Re: RL player gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    Rock on bud, only 17 here just turned too.... I need people my age to play this game [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-8.gif[/img]
    haha yea there arent many people our age playin, ive got 2 in my guild the reset of em could be my mom and dads lol. Oh well its great havin a bunch oh older people playing, they tend to know alot more and help alot when ya need it :-D

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Tokoz wrote:Well, not only do I dare you to find my match (I already know who it is), I dare you to try and find my pic in this 16 pages long thread. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

I'll take that dare!

Page 12, fourth post that has a photo, underneath j-Xiti, Britt, and Vesh.

(pen and paper work wonders)
    You only got HALF the dare. Now you have to find a celebrity look alike... :p

Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoz
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]C`gan wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Tokoz wrote: Well, not only do I dare you to find my match (I already know who it is), I dare you to try and find my pic in this 16 pages long thread. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

I'll take that dare!

Page 12, fourth post that has a photo, underneath j-Xiti, Britt, and Vesh.

(pen and paper work wonders)

You only got HALF the dare. Now you have to find a celebrity look alike... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    I can't find the photo. GILBERT from Revenge of the Nerds. It's just that Anthony Edwards has SO changed since then.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Ouch.

Britt Tigahare

Hmm, do all renaissance (sp)festivals look the same? Looks like the one up by Shakopee, MN. I really wanted to go this year, not sure if we are [:(]

After much demand, here are two pictures of me. In the first, I am on the far right standing. And in the second, I'm obviously to the left of my grandfather.

http://www.sevenrealms.net/images/aids_walk.jpg

http://www.sevenrealms.net/images/christmas.jpg

Both are about 1 1/2 years old.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

attaboy Amon [Y]

the rest of you at Tulga are wusses! [:P]
    Got Cowbell?

Where are you from Britt? I went to the festival last weekend its about 7 miles from me

Woot we finaly got to see Amon[:D] hope the rest of the staf steps forward. Would love to see a staff photo of the whole tgcrew :)

*slinks around Amon and gives him kitty licks.... and purrrrrrssssss......

Thank you dearest! I am glad to finally see you!!!!!!!

LexDivinia
    Chaos
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    Woot we finaly got to see Amon[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] hope the rest of the staf steps forward. Would love to see a staff photo of the whole tgcrew [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    nah...

WUSSES! The lot of them!
    Got Cowbell?

alright, alright, alright...

lemme find a suitable one.. only have one on my local machine here at work, so i might need to get some from my home PC..

*grumble*grumble*

"I will take my brush from the warpaint,
    My foot from the warpath
    When you understand
    It is sadness that drives the wrath..."
    Buffalo
    Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

Quote Originally Posted by Britt Tigahare
    Hmm, do all renaissance (sp)festivals look the same? Looks like the one up by Shakopee, MN. I really wanted to go this year, not sure if we are [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    All of them look very much the same. In fact, many of the acts just follow the ren faire circuit so you can see them at many festivals. Our festival here in Arizona is considered the start of the circuit year for the big festivals. We will be holding auditions probably in early December if anyone wants to come out and join up (pm me and I will make sure you get the info you need)!

Britt Tigahare

I live in nortwest Iowa. It takes us nearly 4 and a half hours to get there. Maybe next year we will go. We like going to the Highland Fling but maybe we'll go to the Middle East one next year. You probably wouldn't see us as any of the wine or beer tasting weekends because we're not big on alcohol, I just don't think it'd be right to go then [:P] Is it over yet? My mom really wanted to go this year.

wow this will be easy!
    http://gedweb.net/cagallery.htm

This is an accumulation of Crafter's Alliance current and previous members

/hugs

Gwendelle

Its not over yet, this coming up weekend 23rd 24th 25th of Sept is the last weekend

Ok lets try this...
    So these are pic of lil french canadian me :P
    You can find me on Order as Aucus, Yunaleska or mabe even Yuny...
    I got to say that there is some sexy guys here, I could give some good exemple but I dont whant to make anyone jelous ;) heheh Still whant you guys to be able to go trough the door way. heheh Have fun guys !

Me before going out (I dont know why but guy seem to like that one and no I never wear makeup (I look like a racoon at the hend of the night LOL ) [A] )

And me in front of my pc, its a bit old... Im almost 21 btw not 16 LOL

Hope to hear from you guys in game ! I always like to talk to new ppl!
    ((To note : as someone brought to my intention some ppl might think im here to get hit on or also called cybersex! And NO I am not here for that ! When I say I realy like talking to new ppl it is whit no 'back Idea' I respect ppl that decide to do that but it is not my case! Tough I would clarefy it since someone brought it to my attention! :P )) talk to you lather ppl :)
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

A fresh webcam shot....

...if you look closely, you'll notice that it's me in the avatar, and not JC Denton..[;)]

Quote Originally Posted by j-Xiti
    [Amerelium ]
    Dues Ex...that's where I've seen your Avatar...at least I sem to recall that's the image from the game.

Thread Information