Thread: Somebody call the ISP

Default Somebody call the ISP

Six transport errors in just over an hour is way too much. someone call the ISP and straighten this mess out please.

Default Re: Somebody call the ISP

Just curious. Which shard are you on?

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Order. is out of order

At first i thought it was me, but it is across the board. the entire Order community is getting wiped out.

here from 2:30-5 AM its been terrible.

Chaos shard is experience same

Flaxbeard

same, Chaos - it's bumming me out

Time to replace the kite string with twine !

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

gopher65

Well at least it is a maintaince day, so no unschedulaled downtime. *wanders off to play Starcraft and HomeWorld 2*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, I only had 5 times where the connection with the server was reset while trying to download a simple 1.8 MB patch on dial-up. 20-40% and "Connection with server was reset". Would someone please tell that server to give dial-up a bit longer?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

gopher65

I could be wrong (been a while since I had dial-up, highspeed-lite is actually cheaper than dialup here;)), but I think it is your ISP that does this, but AE.

I have to agree with you that something is wrong. When I was playing on Sunday I was disconnected at least twice, then again on Monday. Usually that never happens. I've also noticed that it's usually at the same time as other people, although they are no where in the same area as me, neither game-wise nor real world geographically.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

I and about 3-4 guildies were dumped last night on Chaos and the night before I watched 1/2 my friends/sellers/guildies channel "fall down and go BOOM!" while I stayed logged in. I don't know if its the game, isp or internet in general last couple of days, but it is getting annoying.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

One of my guildies is connecting with satellite and he's been dropping several times a night.While satellite is terrible for MMO games (we had satellite for a year because it was the only option available), I'mpretty sure the issue isn't on his side;not with the number of people having the same issue and the number of mass disconnectsin recent months.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

They said their backbone provider (their isp) was doing work on the line and there would be the possibility of downtime... Thats all that happened...

If you still get this issue, I suggest finding a treaceroute program and start the process of tracking your hops, as one of the main nodes on that route may be down, and or going on and offline, and causing your problem.
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thread Information