Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me ?

Default Does anyone remember me ?

Wuwu ;)

I used to play an Adult Dragon coming from Ice, after reading all this about AROP I was starting to consider about reactivating my account .. [:^)] Iam not quiet sure if I should or not, as I havent seen Istaria since the big merger and have actually no clue what is left of my character and the world that used tobe her playground.

Also Iam not quiet sure if somebody as low as my Ivy ( I think shes 84/83 or something like that with several millions of hoard points ) would fit into AROP minimum requirements, and I have no clue how hard it is to level nowadays.

Would I still need to kill thousends of wolfes to gain a few levels ? Just like I did from lvl 58 on ?

And .. most importent .. does anyone remember me ?

I would appreciate greatly if someone would take the time and reply telling me about the latest infos of Istaria [:)]

Default Re: Does anyone remember me ?

i remember your name :)

the world has changed a lot, there are no more cursed wolves anymore, the mobs go up to lvl 120 now. The mobs and resources are divided by tier over the map now and there are 2 extra continents, a tier II and III one.

parts of istaria seem to be very deserted and you might want to install pekka's map pack to find things easier

i believe your levels are enough for the arop, but you can better check on the dragon forums, i dont know if you inactive time of your dragon counts towards the age of your dragon for arop

so enough new things to entertain you in the new istaria
    hope to see you soon :)

my account was payed for a complete year, I didnt play for that long though.

What would a lvl 85~ dragon level on then ?

If mobs can be lvl 120, can players be that too ?

welcome back ivy i remember you and i remember you leaving also, unfortunately im no longer in istaria

as for your level the tier V golems are pretty nice on the ice island also some areas in the deadlands might be doable too

as for players to 120 well...not yet

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Ivy!!!!! I remember ya!

Yeah the noisy Mistress of Pain is still around.

Players still have the lvl100 cap even though the mobs go higher. At lvl80+ there are plenty of things to hunt-might be an idea to hunt for tier 5 scale tech items (Vahrokh is the best crafter for us dwaggys) as they are in game now. Send him a tell in game for tech reqs (or should be a list on this site somewhere).

The ARoP stuff isnt in just yet, but if you look in the general chat you will see a post by Manga that they are adding some parts to blight next week. Atm I dont think you meet the adv reqs to take part but you could be ready by the time it is fully live...

Varangaard, Ystalin and Uroloki still play from the old crew-all in RDoW now. [;)]
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Whoah, whoah, it's Ivy of Mortalis! Yes, I do remember you pretty well.

About mobs to hunt, at your level you are near the lower end of tier V (which is 81-100). Dire wolves might fit the bill, but they can be nasty as they group up. Marble golems (81-85) and marble boulder golems (86-90) would be good too, they - along with the marble resource field - are where lvl 50 meatblights, strawblights and Molachi used to rumble (almost direct east of Aughundell in the hills). Ice island, as suggested, hasgolems too, but I'm not sure if you can go up against a lvl 96-100 emerald golem just yet and except to take it down in a reasonable time frame, so stick to peridot golems (86-90). Spiders are easy targets too, like the purple spiders (spider lvl 86-90, hatchling lvl 81-85, breeder lvl 91-95) on Spiritous Swamp, but they aremany timesmixed in with nasties like ferocious gruoks and blood skulks.

Also, generally stay away from undead (skeletons, ghosts, zombies, mummies) of your rating. Unlike other mobs, undead have classes similar to players, with abilities of comparable power and teched spells. Similar-rating undead has a good chance of kicking your backside one-on-one.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

I remember you indeed.

Will be nice to have again a member of Scaled back.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

elevan

Not sure if we've met before, name sounds familiar though[;)]

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    Also Iam not quiet sure if somebody as low as my Ivy ( I think shes 84/83 or something like that with several millions of hoard points ) would fit into AROP minimum requirements
    From what is known you're getting close to the requirements, so far we have been told that you need to be lvl 100 adv, 100 days old(6 months since creation) and both adult+khutit quests done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    What would a lvl 85~ dragon level on then ?
    Many good locations given in the posts above, from personal experience the peridot golems are quite good(also drop some nice trophies for xp/hoarding). You could try Giant Ice Beetles too(many seem to find them very innoying, havent had much problems myself). From around 87 you can try Fire Opal Golems on the Lava Island(past the lava tube...can always ask for locations in scaled[:D]) who arent too hard and have a much better spawn then peridots.

hope this helps, else scaled is still there to awnser questions[;)]

I remember you also Ivy ... Welcome back into the fold.

I remember the name never chatted with ya thou.

I hope you will decide to go back into the game dragons are too much fun to leave them in hybernation stases too long

w0h00 sweet to see that I was not forgotten [:D][:D]

Well. I repeat myself and say: DL and install pekka Map Pack and you find all 5 Deadlands easy and all golems, resources, NPC and a couple of trees at Harro too. Look at my signature for the link. *smiles*

I do remember the name Ivy too. Welcome back.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Snowy

I remember your name as well from the first scaled channel :)
    Welcome back Ivy

I havent really decided yet .. beeing officer of an eq2 guild kinda cuts time short. But Ild love to.. I think ? [:)]

elevan

Get on you're account page and check promotions, seems old players can get a (around) 14 days free return to check the game...with there characters.

Might be you can try it too[;)]

(at least this is what I heard, cant check myself)

I hope u decide to come back!
    The world has change and there is lots of new ppl to become friends with ( me included *smiles* )
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Wuwu Ivy [:)]

Very nice to hear from you again, is now the time I can say "I told you so", that is if you remember our discussion about comming back for AROP [;)]

About getting ready for AROP then I can tell you that everything concerning lvling craft and adventure at least at the later lvls have become so much easyer than back in the old days with the cursed doggies, so I doubt it would take you more than 1-2 weeks to be ready lvl wise.

Concerning hoard then the latest intel from smeglor suggest that hoard migth not be a requirement, but I wouldn't trust that 100% just yet. Getting hoard is not as difficult as it used to be though, with tier 5 resources around.

About what has happened while you have been gone, then the list is to long to write here, best thing would to log on and check it out personally *hint hint* [:P]

It would be a real pleasure to be able to do the AROP with you like we did with the ROP, you would be welcomewith me any time at least:)

One thing you should know though that only veryfew are left of the old Ice dragons, and not that many ice players in genneral,but who knows some migth return for AROP.

*plays wigly wigly woo tail*
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

YAY Uro ! *plays wiggly-wiggly-w00-tail* !!!

thanks for that promotions idea .. I just checked it but it just wanted some kind of code that I dont have [:S]

...of course I remember; I was that little green hatchie that came across u just out of Augh that time u were butchering bugs. There's planty of stuff to hunt for higher level characters now, so I hope I'll see u around...

yeah I remember that day Suhl [:D] And also that poor newbie that complained about a lvl 80 dragon stealing his lvl 4 bugs [:$]. But I didnt have a choice I needed components ! [:S]

could a lvl 80 and a level 50 group together efficiently ? [:^)]

Thread Information