Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Default Re: About Onnidrah

Quote Originally Posted by Bak
    He done some Bad Things yesterday on elnath
    Hmmthat's just small stuff, how many remembers the High lives, and the "can I borrow XX silver"?[^o)]

Had a bunch of fun with that one on the old taz boards, all that I know who fell for it, never saw those money again.
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

hmmm, Is this the same Onnidrah I know from playing HZ? Or is this post a joke between friends?
    If its serious; I see by Onnidrah's reply that he is'nt fazed by it [;)] And rightly so too, perhaps sending a tell to Onnidrah in-game or a PM would have been a better approach to take on your part Bak instead attempting whatever this post is supposed to be....'name and shame'?[:^)]

Anyhow posts of this nature seriously damage a persons experience of general gameplay and do nothing for thier reputation as member of the community! Granted thier are those out there who will drag down others in-game by being complete gits but I dont believe Onnidrah falls anywhere in or near that braket[:|]

Keeping in mind I can only go by your post Bak and dont know any further particulars, and aint having a dig at you either btw. Is just my opinion on a subject which gets by 'back-up' [Y]

Snowy

First of all please keep your personal problems with each other out of the boards!
    Second i think that behavior is familiar from you as well on Elnath Bak.

Let's say Bak and me arent great friends and we got some problems and we had funny moments to ... But atm its going kinda crap etc heh :) But il make u sure i aint that begging onnidrah from that money (I even give stuff away for free etc.)and il agree whit snowy :P Lets just both chill down Bak i think fighting on forums isnt good, or warning even :P Think trying to find a way out is the best we both can do and get the problems we both got gone
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player

Quote Originally Posted by Uro

Hmmthat's just small stuff, how many remembers the High lives, and the "can I borrow XX silver"?[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img]

Had a bunch of fun with that one on the old taz boards, all that I know who fell for it, never saw those money again.
    Don't remember the mentioned names from that posting, but afaik it was a guild named "High Live" at that point.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Bak

i only say.... that to onnidrah have fun...[H] but...

Ur funny for a 8 year old :P
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player

Quote Originally Posted by Joaqim
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Uro wrote:

Hmmthat's just small stuff, how many remembers the High lives, and the "can I borrow XX silver"?[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img]

Don't remember the mentioned names from that posting, but afaik it was a guild named "High Live" at that point.

Well it was a long time since happened around 7-8 months ago now.Basicly 4-5 different chars from a guild called High lives went around begging people to loan them money, with the promise that they would be payed back soon. If anyone fell for it, they would log off, and they would never hear from them again or get their money back. It wasn't any isolated happenings either, it was done on a pretty big scale, with a lot of people getting swindled.Sad part of it was that A lot of the people in high lives didn't have anything to do with it, but due to the exceedingly bad reputation the guild got from this, it was disbanded.I personally had 2 former members join my own guild, that turned out to be very nice, helpfull and friendly people.

I remember several of the names that was involved in the afair in some way or another

Mintooo(was several of those, each spelled with a different number of o's)
    OnnO
    and Onnidrah Highlive, which I beleive was the founder of the guild.

Another name that was brougth up, and who I myself was tried scammed by back then, was a hatchling called Rood. Unless I'm tottally of my mark, that hathcling is one of Onnidrahs alt's, and you could have seen that for yourself in his sig up until recently.

As for Onnidrah being Saris and Elvenlord, then those are2 players who has a less than sterling reputation from Ice. Kill stealing, harrasing and swearing at others, just to mention a few, witnessed it myself on numerous ocasions, and Ieven sent a complaint to the GM of Ancient Vikings that had Saris in it's guild back then. I have no special reason to beleive those 3are the same person though.

Of course with the posts on tazoon lost, you can't go and check, but I'm not making this up, several people are still around who can remember this and confirm what I'm saying. Only thing that has ever confused me is why it wasn't brougth out earlyer, so now I'm doing the "bringing", even though it's pretty much against me to get involved in petty dispute threadlike this.

If Our current Onnidrah is in fact another person then I humbly apologise for this. Squabbeling about groups and mobs is not really the matter for me here,but to be honnest I would really like an explanation on the other issues, at least if Onnidrah cares about what people beleive.

This doesn't belong here. I havegood and bad things I can say of both players, Bak and Onnidrah, however the forums are not the place for mud slinging.

Warning our friends in-game of potential problem players is one thing, as long as we ensure that those we inform are capable of coming to their own conclusions based partly on info we provide, but the majority of any conclusions should be based upon their first-hand experience.

To conclude, posting these matters here just lead to the majority being left in a position where they are unable to make up their own minds due to preordained prejudice. Then again maybe I've just taken the time to post here because I hate hypocrisy.

Have fun peeps, and remember, you're dealing with real people, with real feelings.

Bak

Anyways im 14 onnidrah

Every once in a while someone brings up the high life from waay back on ice..
    apperently it still hurts for some.. but talk about beating a dead horse, that was *months ago, whats the point now? ah.. what do i know :p

Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Well to comment them scamming, yu should seen all ways to scam at UO. it was increable really how some kept scam and be proud over it in the public. We had a profesional scammer standing at Britain forge every day and we all tried ways to disturb his buisness but that only amused him so he continued scamming weapons if we couldnt warn his "customers" in time.

House scamming was also common. *shakes head*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

greetings

uro is correct i can vouch for the uro post these things happend

i have this to say

the whole thing on the board ?

may be its a wrong place but that it is on the board is oki for m e
    i value the freedom of speech
    may be its the wrong /place i would have suggested some more general info site if needed
    but who iam to judge this

things about the players and their behavoir :

sighs yes iam also in the pool of knowning not nice things about both of them most of personal attacks verbally or otherwise but
    i think this should n ot be washed publicly
    how would i handel such things :
    if i have good game mates i want to warn about one or the other players acts deeds not acts not deeds .... i would send tells pm barter email adresses or use guild sites guild speech group speeches or a special communitaction channel
    iam the opinon that every gamer has to make his own exp with them warnings are allowed but not more if we did not witness things we should not give second handed infos we have to assume "innocent until proven " with every thought of our soul

my hopefull gently and friendly reply to the good uro

uro i know them mostly all i fell alot in this trap (have a heart)
    but would i do it otherwise if i could turn back time ?
    i dont think so those ppl who have a heart(me) did it because they wanted it (me too ) i made a decision on what ever raw data i had if i didnt recheck it this is my fault if i give then i give
    so noone to blame except me
    of course they must bear the shame of their actions but if they want to or dont see their "sins " then we can do nothing about it
    just warn our friends and pals and maybe some warning in general
    we are all master of our own faith and actions even 8 year olds or onnidrahs ,
    i personaly have decided some things about both long time ago
    that stays and i obey my rules

How did i react to such a thing or the two players:
    i have not the intention to make or start a blame game so i wil remain silent the few ppl who are damm important for my soul in game now my side of the story so thats enough
    bridges are burned where needed apologizes were sent or ppl set on ignore now i bear the consequences of my acts and continue gameing
    fo rme i hope we end this theme here and continue game play
    i hear release of Wow is 11.2.05 so may be it will change then

lets see what happens

greetings dunkelzahn
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

As people have said this isnt something for the forums, it should be kept in private messages in game or dealt with through pms on the board

the past reflections of the high lives guild i too also remeber the 'fun' on the ice forum back on tazoon, either way this should not take place here

as Tz said underneath the avatars known as characters in the game are real people real feelings and real opinions, under it all its just a game, yes kill stealing happens scamming etc etc etc happens its just one of them things flogging the dead horse doesnt help

@Bak your an Ex icer so Onnis rep should proceed him he has one i know of it

@Onni, weve met and played in game while i was still here, youve even helped me out time to time but your reputation remains but i will not pass comment on it

but thats just my thoughts, deal with it away from the 'monkey court' of forums - they can turn nasty, and its not a good thing for the game right now

i hope you get it sorted

Deme

And on that serious note I (Lilli) have decided that Bak and Onni need there heads banging together and that shall be the end of it :)

The Dizzy Dryad xXx

Beating a dead horse or not, do you not think that people from Wind and Earth apreciate knowing what kind of people they are playing with?

Kangaroo court?

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

oke children enough of this now shake hands or no lollypop for you and to bed early.

Geez i was thinking all ppl behaving like kiddies ran to wow.

Shouldn´t this tread be at rants?

Sorry, should of taken care of this a lot sooner. My appoligies to all affected.

Thread Information