Thread: Crafting Machines and Resources Comments

Default Crafting Machines and Resources Comments

[:@] Where are the machines to process resources? [sn] Sure, they have sheds that are NOT conveniently located to natural resources, ( What Dumb Istarian builds sheds away from resorces instead of in the middle of them ) but all the machines to turn them into goods are gone, even the local towns do not have them. There is a sandstone field close to Parasina, and a Mason trainer in Parasina, but would there be a stone working table there too! NO! Thank would take common sense. Players now have to spend 90% of their time running around to make their goods. Another example, the slate fields: There is a shed to turn slate into brick, but the nearest stone working table is in Sslanis half the word away. Does this sound like a well thought out game or change over. The only place this player has found that is right is the sawmill on the main road south of Dalimond. This one has the saw table and has a wood working bench, but of coarse there are only a few elm trees ( 5-6 ) that do not spawn on a regular basis. Since putting 4 times the people on a shard it has become very apparent that resources do not spawnoften enough or with as much as is needed to fill the demand. This player thinks it would be best to fix the problems that exist in the game NOW and save adding new lands, bldgs, ect... until later.

Default Re: Crafting Machines and Resources Comments

There are stoneworking pedestals in Selen and the bridge works. Not close but not SSlanis, either.

Ilsefa WeeWolf - from Life to Chaos
    miner, fitter, tinker and more
    Bad-attitude gmone
    http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1973/91973.html

Blue_Moonrider

I have noticed that the rebuilt *destroyed* refineries have both refining and processing stations on them so you might want to find one of those to either rebuild or enjoy while it lasts.

Quintas

[:(] I agree with Falcon the same thing is happening with Jeweler and weaver the machines are scattered and the Weaver trnr is AWOL from W Tazoon :O. I hope the fix it guys can fix all this broke stuff soon..

We'll, I really don't have much trouble with this issue, but I only work with ore and bars and I've seen some machines in the field that have been rebuilt complete with processing and finishing machines. So, is there any destroyed crafting stationsnear these areas you speak ofthat might help if they get rebuilt? Or, do you think once plot construction begins and people begin to place crafting structures on their plots that might help the problem also?
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Pluton

I'm still waitingfor a processing machine somewhere close to Ironsilk. There is a Woodshack in the swamp close to the Thornwood butbut nothing for cloth. There are no plotsclose either so there will be no player made shops closer then Lerena (which is a long run for bipeds).

Plot construction will definitely help. I don't recall having T3/T4 metal/stone world mechs ANYWHERE near the resources before the merge either. Now at least you have that first level of processing, and plots will take care of much of the rest.

Also, it isn't really all that bad to stack your refined resources in the vault and go to a town that has the finishing machine you need. *puts on flame retardant suit*

*nods hat to someone willing to repost a locked thread twice...* Not sure it'll get the response you intended, but I'll give you an "A" for persistency.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Thread Information