Thread: Hello people of Istaria!

Chronozon

Default Hello people of Istaria!

Hello. In the past week or so, I went to Big Lots and saw this cool game in the computer games sections. I decided to try it out. I was so excited about it because the graphics looked cool and it looked like a good RPG. So then I went home, downloaded it, made an account and everything, then when I tried to make a New Character, I finished filling in the boxes, yet when I try to play, the "PLAY HORIZONS" button won't click (meaning, when I click it, nothing happens.) So I'm not sure what to do. My name is Jourdan, I am 15 years old, and I am very new to Horizons- Empire of Istaria.

Default Re: Hello people of Istaria!

Welcome to Istaria, sorry you can't make your character...guess it's just one of those things <Rolls his eyes> All I can think of is that either you have more than one box checked, or you have the wrong options...should be Order, Chaos and Blight...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

The 'play horizons' button isn't clickable unless you use a browser that supports ActiveX controls - so stick to Internet Explorer (make sure you're all patched up from the Windows Update website), ensure that you download and install the ActiveX control when it prompts you on the website (check Internet Explorer's security settings if it doesn't appear, you might have them set too high), and come join the citizens of Istaria !

Welcome, hope you can make it in with the advice given here.
    If not, send a note to Tech Support and see if they can give you some suggestions.

Soulfyre

'ello and welcome! I hope you make it into Istaria soon, I will keep my talons crossed for you.

Chronozon

Thanks SoulFyre. Ill try to do something to be able to play..

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Make absolutley sure you're using Windows Internet Explorer. I found out that the PLAY HORIZONS button will not activate if you use any other browser than Internet explorer. You can browse the site and do everything else, but you cannot access the game past that button. Just set your PC to uses IE.
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

greetings kin
    welcome to the game
    should you enter untiy for play give me a call then we try to help you with a starter kit of scales and spells and backpack
    iam n ormaly online 1700 mez cet each day and iam in dragons and some other cahnnels
    greetings kin fornow take care of you good luck

dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Welcome to Istaria!

If you choose Chaos, stop into General or Marketplace & say 'Hi'. We also have a 'Welcome to Chaos' chat channel, where you will find helpful people who are glad to answer questions and help you get started. You'll also find Dragon chat to be avaluable source of advice and assistance.

Dragons are tough to play and are the embodiment of delayed gratification, but they are also tremendous fun.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information