Thread: Confused about the festival Lore keeper

Default Confused about the festival Lore keeper

Today Nini and me bought a beginner Festive Fireworks form from the Festive Lore keeper, but sadly even then we have not been able to read any skill requirements from it [:^)]

Iam sure Nini would really love to launch some Fireworks once in a while, so makin a new tradeskill char for that may be worth it .. if we only knew what kind of tradeskill was needed - or does it work after all ? Any clue what level and what components those would be ?

Default Re: Confused about the festival Lore keeper

The tradeskill involved is alchemy. I am not sure what the level requirement is tho, nor can i check it cus of current inability in logging in, but i think it was a base skill, skill 1 required... but as i said, cant say for sure.

thanks a ton for the quick reply .. is alchemist a prestige class ? If so, what is needed to become and alchemist ?

Snowy

To join Alchemist you need 80 or 120 harvesting/essence shaping if i recall right (its bit long ago).
    And the forms for Fireworks are Alchemist based and bit bad to make as you need resources you cant make as pure alchemist.

for small fireworks, you need saltrocks, bronze bars and dim essence orbs.
    For medium fireworks, saltrocks, iron bars and pale essence orbs...

I need 2 salt rocks, and 3 of the others, i think, for 3 fireworks. So you do not need much of them...

According to http://www.community.istaria.com alchemist school is a prestige school, needing 100 each in Essence Harvesting, and Essence Shaping to join.

This means you can make the orbs yourself. metal bars you'll have to ask or buy, to gather saltrock you may need to join confectioner, or ask as well.

Salt rocks requires quarry skill

Default Re: Confused about the festival Lore keeper fireworks

dear esteemed ivy and nini

alchemy is a biped school not one for us dragons
    we can use fireworks like every one else we can hoard it (
    more see downward ) but we can not make it we lack the skill and the "school"
    summarize form a tell with skrogg in dragons
    right now a festival merchant tickets costs 10c each
    a fire work has per se a hv[hoardvalue] ofaneta of 2 hv per c
    so its right now the "cheapest" way of hoarding
    for about 10 s (gives 999 festival tickets )
    you get eta 4o large fireworks which have a hv of about 12.5 k

[ dont nail with numbers this talk when did it it was last year i did it only three times then not sure about correct number but the basic is sound]

accoding to a market talk yesterday a dimscepter of radiance [has a hv 50 k)hasa price of 25 s nowadays so would so it seems you can get more of hv out ot of fireworks then out of one singel scepter if it ssold

greetings dunkel and family
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Default Re: Confused about the festival Lore keeper fireworks

thanks a ton for all those answers, we got a 14 gatherer / 19 enchanter that fits in perfectly [:D]

Thread Information