Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A brief introduction

Default Re: A brief introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Entilzah
    I guess I better remind everyone that if you ever have a problem with how the forums are moderated then feel free to take it up with Dangit. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Well I think that is mision impossible as Dangit will never go 1 cm from his rules. I want to reach all when I update the Map Pack and Dangit moves around my advertising and it is his job. But my advertising dont belong to the maps forum as there is allready a thread about the map pack. (Its the place he dumps my threads). Well. I asked him severall times: If he should move my advertising or update info anywhere, it would be to the News Forum really. Dont you think that make sence?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

What I forgot to add is that many fails to find the map thread. But after I started to make my advertising and update info in General and at all server forums, I have never seen one single question about where the map pack is located as all finds it. Isnt it better to have good service then work after the rulles for 100%?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Welcome Entilzah, Il hope u enjoy it [:P]
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Thread Information