Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: more then 1 plot per account on unity

Default Re: more then 1 plot per account on unity

what insults? only because i said that some guys could own some favourite plots with 1 Account?

if you feel adressed than im sorry

any fix for this bug?

please fix it or tell me that i have the right to own 5 plots per account

i dont want to buy a plot if i have to fear it get deleted because of bugusing

Why worry about the plots at Unity??

We've got more then enuff plots not owned.

And we arnt able to add an 2nd key to our account.

And we have to earn the money to buy it so it isnt free, like some 1 said u've to EARN the money.

And lets say it get fixed what happens then to the players who own a 2nd plot already??

Do they still keep it? Or does it get sold back to community and which of the 2 plots u can keep then..
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

I have heard rumours of those type of accounts having a random choice to plot to be removed but who knows what will happen..there is more than enough plots thru-out the world and with the player base as it is and the price of some plots i.e plots at solitare on the scorpian island. But leave it up to the devs to sort it out..what ever they decide give some advanced warning if accounts with more than one plot will lose the excess plots so then the user of the account can sell the plot he/she wishes to.

I have heard rumours of those type of accounts having a random choice to plot to be removed but who knows what will happen..there is more than enough plots thru-out the world and with the player base as it is and the price of some plots i.e plots at solitare on the scorpian island. But leave it up to the devs to sort it out..what ever they decide give some advanced warning if accounts with more than one plot will lose the excess plots so then the user of the account can sell the plot he/she wishes to. Then

I have heard rumours of those type of accounts having a random choice to plot to be removed but who knows what will happen..there is more than enough plots thru-out the world and with the player base as it is and the price of some plots i.e plots at solitare on the scorpian island. But leave it up to the devs to sort it out..what ever they decide give some advanced warning if accounts with more than one plot will lose the excess plots so then the user of the account can sell the plot he/she wishes to. Then maybe

I have heard rumours of those type of accounts having a random choice to plot to be removed but who knows what will happen..there is more than enough plots thru-out the world and with the player base as it is and the price of some plots i.e plots at solitare on the scorpian island. But leave it up to the devs to sort it out..what ever they decide give some advanced warning if accounts with more than one plot will lose the excess plots so then the user of the account can sell the plot he/she wishes to. Then maybe post

I have heard rumours of those type of accounts having a random choice to plot to be removed but who knows what will happen..there is more than enough plots thru-out the world and with the player base as it is and the price of some plots i.e plots at solitare on the scorpian island. But leave it up to the devs to sort it out..what ever they decide give some advanced warning if accounts with more than one plot will lose the excess plots so then the user of the account can sell the plot he/she wishes to. Then maybe post something

Sorry about that..if any mods are in the area if they could remove the multiple posts and just leave the one above this..my net kinda went wacky

i would like to see an eMail notificaton on all users who own more then 1 plot per account

to state: dear player please sell all exceeding plots and keep only 1 or all plots will be sold back to the community because its not allowed to own more

GN wont fix it i fear (missing time and manpower)

@tulga please if you add lair plots implement a check if this account already owns a plot and then dont allow to buy a lair too (at least do this) this should be no problem

Due to the fantastic help of many players, we've discovered many issues with Lairs that we've been working on correcting over the weekend. We will do an assessment at the end of the day on Monday to decide if there are any serious issues that we have not yet corrected. If there are, we will hold off the update to Live.

We would like to begin the bidding portion of the auction on Tuesday depending on Monday's results. We will run the bidding for one week (unless we receive feedback that two weeks is needed by players before we begin the bidding). During the auction period, we would appreciate further stressing of the Lairs on Blight. We will continue to improve the interface and address any issues that arise.

I am personally very excited about how Lairs have turned out. They truly bring a new dimension to Istaria.

David Bowman

quote end

so we get maybe this week the lairs

what does this mean? i can buy 5 lairs with one account?

Growl

Vlisson

I too would appreciate a definative answer from GN on this, and updates on items such as shard status, security certificate and so on, but I have come to the conclusion that I could spend my time better if I were to flog a dead horse rather than ask GN again.

Regards

Growl

i feel the same

GN is incompetent to host HZ in Europe. they lack all

i have abandoned visiting the boards every day, im frustrated about nothing will happen

but this issue makes me mad :(

Gn have only 3 speeds...slow, slower and reverse u just gotta decide which speed they are in atm..i dont c this being resolved anytime soon

Thread Information