Thread: Perhaps Someone Should look over guild plots.

Mithric

Default Perhaps Someone Should look over guild plots.

I'v notice that there are alot of plots that ppl have payied for
    but no one are do any constructions on them. Someone should have a look around. it's wrong that ppl are camping on the plots. Some ppl have left the game to perhaps and the plots they have bought are still in game.

gopher65

Default Re: Perhaps Someone Should look over guild plots.

On both Chaos and order there are LOADS of plots still avalible, both guild subplots and others. Some are big, some are small, some are close to portal, some are far. There aren't enough players to buy them all.

Lanfea

its true that there are many plots left for selling but its also true that many many plots in good locations was bought but the players left the game. leaving only ruins of the structures they wanted to build. when i have a look around the unity server many playertowns have so much unfinished buildings (and noones working on it since the auction) and sorry, that is not pretty looking. on the other side there are new and active players who maybe want to own a plot in the town of their friends, maybe others have choosen towns for rp reason, want to fill up the towns with life (very important for rp) and some want to establish playertowns as a tradingoutpost for highlevel items, whatever.

i wish that there would be a solution for this mess. my sugesstion would be:

step 1: after one month inactivity on a plot (access through the owner) all buildings and unfinished structure vanish, items and contributed stuff go into the vault of the owner
    step 2: after another month of inactivity on this plot its automatically will be go back to the community and the coins go back to the former owner and is free to buy for others

Mithric

Yes Lanfea that's what i mean. There are alot of plots that no one is using since they left the game... and i know lots of ppl feal that they would like to have these spots. The sugesstions that u have made are good. Making a time limit like that is a good idea.

And yes there are alot of free plot still in game but most of them are in real remote places... and i for one don't wanna port 4-5 times to get there.. [:D]

Thread Information