Thread: AROP and spoilers

Default AROP and spoilers

Now that Arop is getting started on blight there is going to be lots of talks about what is going on and how steps are being done . All I asked is that poeple that will leak this info put (spoiler) in the topic title or put spoiler in there post and then space a few lines so those that want AROP to be a surpise and get the full experince do not get it ruined by accidenly reading info they do not want to read

Default Re: AROP and spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    Now that Arop is getting started on blight there is going to be lots of talks about what is going on and how steps are being done . All I asked is that poeple that will leak this info put (spoiler) in the topic title or put spoiler in there post and then space a few lines so those that want AROP to be a surpise and get the full experince do not get it ruined by accidenly reading info they do not want to read
    I agree and it doesn't take much to just throw spoiler in the subject line.

Sounds like we need spoiler tags :P
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Sounds like we need someone to post some spoilers *drools in anticipation*[:P][:P][:P]

Well, maybe not.... but at least a progress report from Blight would be nice so we can assess the progress of ARoP to see if it even works.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Thread Information