Thread: Non-gifted?

Default Non-gifted?

How about populating some of the open spaces with non gifted towns? I'm thinking that there must be some of them wandering around out there. So far the only thing that we have to defend is our own stuff. My thought is that defending a non gifted settlement might be a bit harder. If no one defends these places from attack they could eventually be overrun by WA forces.

gopher65

Default Re: Non-gifted?

This would be cool, but only when they fix the servers (ie get new hardware) so that they can handle more er.... thingies:P on the servers. You know what I mean. Mobs, NPCs, Trees LOL.

Default Re: Non-gifted?

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    This would be cool, but only when they fix the servers (ie get new hardware) so that they can handle more er.... thingies[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img] on the servers. You know what I mean. Mobs, NPCs, Trees LOL.
    Have not really heard anything about non-gifted.. but if they exist according to the lore, would be cool to have them in some villages.. hopefully with some more AI than current mobs have so they have some chances of survival if no players are around when they become under attack from the WA.

Btw anything new on the hardware side.. now with new funding maybe its time to upgrade to appropriate hardware to have possibility to show many more objects in the world. [:O]
    100 Warrior |100 Guardian |100 Healer
    Unity [former Ice]

wich one would you pick ?

Thread Information